A Text {chapter 2}

((Chapter two! This took way to long to write lol- I hope it's worth the wait. I'll be writing more don't worry))

Y/n's p.o.v
It was evening by the time I was heading home. I decided to walk most of the way. Purely cause I felt like it. I noticed the phone booth ringing on the street. I decided it must have been an accidental dial or something. Can you call a phone booth? I haven't the slightest idea. I ignored it and moved one. But every one I came up to started ringing. I could only ignore it for so long. My curiosity got the better of me. I stepped into the booth and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Do you see the camera too your right?" A male voice answered.

"Street cameras. Clever. What do you want?"

"Get in the car. I just want to talk"

I had noticed the black car pulling up. Every once of common sense I had was telling me this was a terrible idea. That I might just get murdered. That I should leave and pretend that this never happened. But where's the fun in that?
I hung up the phone and got into the car.

I arrived at some sort of private parking garage by the looks of it.
I stepped out to see a well dressed man. Definitely some sort of business man. Possibly a politician. He was leaning on an umbrella as if it was an expensive cane. The umbrella appeared to have an odd ridge at the end of the handle it was likely some sort of hidden weapon.

"Mr, L/n. Thank you for meeting me" the man says.

"Not like I had much choice." I say cautiously. "What do you want?"

"I want to know if you're going to continue to be around Sherlock"
So he knows Sherlock. How does he know him? Well there wasn't any pictures of family. So no way to know if this was family.

"And why would I give you that information?"

"Well, if you are. I am offering a large sum of money for information"

So he definitely was a government official of some sort. What kind of trouble had Sherlock got in?

"What kind of information?"

"Just, what he's up too. How he's doing. Things like that"

Just then my phone dinged.

"Might want to check that"
I pulled my phone out to see I had revived a text.

Come to this address. Your presence is required. -Unknown number

Another text came up.

If you received a text. It's from Sherlock. He wants your help for some reason. -Lestrade.

"While this has been fun. I need to go, I'll keep your offer in mind" I saw before making a bee line for the car. Giving the address I had received from Sherlock to the driver. This was going to be interesting