It can never be that easy {chapter 14}

((Woo finally another update!! I know it's short. But i do anything for the sake of suspense. And i wanted to get something out here for y'all. Hope you enjoy. And I'll try to update more regularly. But as most fanfic writers as well, my life is crazy. So I'll do what i can!))

Y/n's pov
I got back to the flat to find it empty. That was odd. "Hello?"

"Oh back already I see." I hear Miss Hudson coming up the stairs.

"Where's Sherlock and Watson?"

"I thought Watson was with you?"

"Well- yes he was but then he left with Sherlock. Then I left. I expected for them to be back before me."

"Oh they probably just got distracted. Maybe a murder, maybe they're just arguing somewhere." She says with a chuckle. "Tea?"

I sigh sitting down on the couch. "No thanks."

"Well someone's in a bad mood." Miss Hudson says from the kitchen where she was making some tea anyways.

"I think I've solved this case."

"Shouldn't you be in a good mood then??" 

"No. Because they aren't here."

"Ever impatient." She sighs.

She was right. If it's one thing I had trouble with it was waiting for people. "I'm taking what I know to the station." I say as I stood.

"Oh I don't know if that's a good idea." 

"Why not?"

"Well Sherlock is very particular about his cases. It might upset him if you get it taken care of on your own." 

"Oh it would impress him. Well- No most likely yours but. There's always the chance I suppose. I'll send him a message. But I'm not waiting for him." I say pulling out my phone to send him a message before calling Lastruade 

"Hey. I believe I might have just solved the dog show murders."

"Come down the station and give us everything you got."

"I'm on my way now. Have some tea ready for me when I get there will you?"

He sighs. "I'll see what I can do L/n."

I hang up. And i was about to hail a cab. When everything went black.