Clean {chapter 6}

{hello. I've been having terrible writers block lately so I have no idea. When the next chapter will be done. Hopefully soon. With that said I hope you enjoy this}

Narrator
The three of them arrived at the crime scene. Lestrade was waiting for them.

"What do we got lestrade?" Y/n asks as they walk up.

"Another double murder. And this one definitely fits the murdered targets" Lestrade says leading us into the building.

"Show dog?" John asks.

"Last years winner" Lestrade clarifies. They walk into a room to see a man dead on his sofa.

"Definitely the poison- didn't know he was dying." John points out.

"Lesteade do us all a favor and see if any other victims have any outside connection to Ms. Cordlock." Sherlock says

"Won't have to for this one." Y/n says examining the photos. "In laws by the looks of it, this man was married to Cordlock's daughter" Sherlock walked over to look at the photos.!

"You thing Cordlock has been doing all of this?" Lestrade asks.

"She's our current suspect yes" John says.

"Well she's out of town, took her dogs with her to Ireland" Lestrade says. "I know cause she tried to take this expensive dog food on the plain."

"When did she leave?" Sherlock asks

"Just the other day, two days ago"

"A day before the first murder convenient"  Y/n mutters

"When does she get back?" Sherlock asks.

"She's supposed to be at the dog show isn't she?" John asks.

"She made an entry I'm certain she was on the list" Y/n says.

"What concerns me is how is she pulling this off, if shes been in Ireland There's no way she could have done this" John says

"Unless she never left" Y/n says. Everyone's eyes were on them.
"We have to  look at this from a murderers prospective. Lots of murders in a short amount of time, they've been planning for a while" Y/n explains.
"She faked going to Ireland to get an alibi. Taking the dog food with her to insure she'd be noticed by the police to support her story. When in reality, she never left."

The others look at him as he finished speaking.

"Well, you heard him" Sherlock says

Lestrade nodded.
"I'll get a team to investigate her house"

"Good job Y/n"

"Thanks John."

"I suppose we should be heading home then" Sherlock says going to leave.

"Yeah- I'll just head back to my room I suppose" Y/n says

"No, you're coming" 

"Pardon?"
John put a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"Just come on, you'll see"

Y/n. P.o.v
Sherlock was incredibly mysterious on the way to the flat. Refusing to answer a single question. John eventually convinced me to drop it. Saying that I should just wait until we get there. So I did.

John unlocked the door letting us in.

"Come now Y/n" Sherlock says.

"You seem really excited" I said hiding a soft laugh.

"Look, he did something nice"

"With your help!" Sherlock interrupted ahead of us and John was locking the door. John shook his head with a laugh.

"We worked hard on something for you." John says.

"Oh you two didn't have to do that"

"Yeah we did, at least according to Sherlock. Kept me up all night"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"No no it's alright, it's worth it to something nice"

"That is very sweet of you John"

He smiled softly. He had such an adorable smile.

"Are you two coming any time soon?" Sherlock questioned.

"Right- yes yes, on our way" John says turning around and walking up the stairs. But he didn't turn quick enough to hide a soft red tint that now showed on his cheeks.

With a slight smirk I walked after him to catch up to Sherlock.
Speaking of which.
Sherlock was outside the room I had been thinking about living in. Wait- did they do what I think they did?

"Come and have a look" Sherlock says.

I looked at him. He said nothing more, only smiling slightly. So I opened the door. And to my surprise. It was clean. Not just all the rubbish was gone, but the room was spotless. It had been dusted. The windows were actually see through. The bed had been cleaned.

"Oh my goodness.. you cleaned it up"

"Yes, I needed some of those things anyway. There was no sense in keeping it all in here" Sherlock says.

"It's our way of saying we would like you to stay" John says.

I couldn't help but grin. They wanted me to stay. They want me around. 

"Well.. If you want me to stay there's no sense in not" I say "I'll go get my stuff from the room right now actually"

"Do you want any help?" John offers.

"Well I may need help unpacking. But I'll get it here" I say turning to him. "Thanks John. And thank you as well Sherlock. It means a lot"

Sherlock nodded with that smile.

"Of course" John says with a nod and a smile of his own.

"I'll be back" and with that I made my leave.