Music {chapter 8}

Y/n's pov

It was rather late now. Nearly midnight to be exact. I couldn't sleep. I didn't fully know why. There were a few options. I am in a new place so my brain may not believe it is safe to sleep yet. It could be all of the new things going on causing a rush of adrenaline that had yet to wear off. maybe it was because I couldn't stop thinking about my new flat mates. Or perhaps, it was all three.
They were so peculiar. When I first met the two I thought they were married. But no wedding bands and then there was John going out on the date. Witch obviously irritated Sherlock. So then I thought they might be exs. Which if you think about it, it doesn't make sense at all. Considering they are living together. Not saying ex's can't live together I just believe it's highly unlikely.
That's when I finally understood. I had figured out what Sherlock was probably still puzzling about in his room. Sherlock Holmes was in love with John Watson.
Just as I had figured this out, I started to hear music. Live music, near by. It was a violin. Playing a soft slow melody at first. I simply closed my eyes listening to it. It was definitely coming from inside the flat. So I was quick to figure out it had to be Sherlock. It was no surprise that he liked music. He was very much like me, so either he was using the music to calm down, or to think.
The music got heavier, more passionate as some would say. So my immediate conclusion was that he was using it to clear his thoughts. He wasn't playing any particular song. Sometimes he would play a bit of one, but then he'd quickly go back to making it up as he went along. It was beautiful. I did think about going to see him. But I didn't wish to disturb him so just sat there in silence. Letting the sweet melody lull me to sleep.