Chapter 1

Third P.O.V

"Mother where are we going?" One of Astrid's adopted kids ask.

"Mystic Falls." Astrid said told him.

"I heard that there are vampires, werewolves and witches there." Another adopted kid of Astrid's said and they stare at her.

"What I've listened to what other vampires say." The girl said with a shrug.

"You need to stop that Lydia dear." Astrid told her adopted daughter, Lydia Martin.

"Sorry, mother." Lydia said.

"Its fine dear." Astrid said as they pull up to the house that they are staying in.

" Astrid said as they pull up to the house that they are staying in

^The house^

Astrid and her ten adopted kids get out of the cars and walk inside.

"Why don't you guys go pick out your rooms." Astrid said and they all scatter trying to find a room they like.

Astrid follows them and goes to the master bedroom and with a flick of her wrist every single one of her things appear.

Astrid's room

She feels satisfied and walks out to the kitchen to make dinner. That's when the three oldest of the adopted kids, Sam and Dean Winchester and Castiel ran down the stairs and started helping Astrid with dinner.

"Castiel, can you get the others?" Astrid asks.

"Of course, mother." Castiel said and walks upstairs.

Soon the rest of the kids come down and start eating dinner when they were done they cleaned their plates. They walked back to the table and sit down because Astrid needed to talk to them.

"Since we are here we need to keep up a normal family facade. So I'll be sending you guys to school. But we need cover stories. You won't be taking my last name but you'll be taking your birth last name. Except Issac. He'll talk the Winchester name. The cover story is that I couldn't conceive children with my husband. So he left me for another woman. Sam, Dean and Castiel are my brothers well I'm adopted. Isaac since you have Dean's hair you'll be his son. The rest of you will be my adopted kids. Everyone know what they have to do? And Derek you'll be my oldest kid, but taking the last name of McCall meaning you're Scott's older brother." Astrid asks and they all nod.