Chapter 19

Third P.O.V.

The vision was that Astrid finds Freya after she kills her sister. Astrid comes back to reality. She looks at her family with a smile. But her vision stops on Peter who was sitting next to Felix.

She so badly wanted to tell him. But she would wonder how he took it. Soon she goes into a vision and sees that they are having a family meeting.

And she has something in her hands. It was a birth certificate. The vision soon gets closer to the paper to see it Peter's name on it. The mother's name was Astrid and it soon went to the father's name. It read as Lucien Castle. Peter wasn't mad at all just very calm.

Astrid backs out of the vision and pays attention to the movie.

Once the movie was over Ace and Eyeball left. Which meant Teddy, Gordie, Vern and Chris stayed since they were having a sleepover with Peter, Felix, Devin and Henrik.

"Before you all retire to your rooms. We need to have a family meeting." Astrid said and everyone sat back down.

"Do you want us to leave?" Vern asks.

"You can stay." Astrid said.

They say down as Astrid excuses herself to grab something. She looks in her closet and soon finds the birth certificate.

She walks back downstairs before standing front of everyone. They all noticed the paper in her hand. The vampires were trying to see the writings on the paper.

"I want you all to keep an open mind. But mostly Peter." Astrid said and everyone looked at Peter who looked confused.

She hands Peter the paper as she made everyone back away so Peter can read the paper.

When Peter saw the top of the birth certificate. He instantly went through the five stages of grief. But he remained open minded and very calm.

"So, I'm your biological son?" Peter asks and everyone went so quiet.

Everyone looked from Peter to Astrid to Silas and then back to Peter.

"I'm not the father." Silas said raising his hands.

"Wait who's your father?" Henrik asks.

"His name is, Lucian Castle. So my last name was either Mikaelson or Castle." Peter said and everyone looked at Astrid.

But once Klaus, Finn, Rebekah, Kol, Henrik and Elijah heard the name Lucian they went wide eyed.

"By the looks of your faces that means you know him." Devin told his older siblings.

"He was the first person I turned. Does he know about Peter?" Klaus asks.

"No, I left him when I found out. I know he's been trying to track me down. He fell in love with me while my love was only for Mikael. This was two hundred years before I met Silas." Astrid explained.

"So that makes Peter our half brother." Rebekah said.

"Yes it does." Astrid said.

"I expected you to be mad." Astrid adds.

"When I read the top. I instantly went through the five stages of grief. But I'm calm and happy." Peter said with a small smile.