Chapter 5

Third P.O.V.

Astrid, Mikael, Henrik, Rebekah, Kol and Klaus walked into the high school going towards the high school office. Once they get there the secretary smiles at Astrid and calls for the principal.

"Hello, Astrid. How are you?" Mrs. B asks once she sees Astrid.

"I'm doing wonderful." Astrid said before Mrs. B notices Mikael and their children.

"Oh this is my boyfriend, Mikael and his kids, Rebekah, Niklaus, Kol and Henrik." Astrid introducing her 'boyfriend' and kids.

"Let me guess you are enrolling the older three?" Mrs. B asks.

"Yup." Astrid said.

"Okay, let me get their schedules." Mrs. B said and looked through a set of papers.

They sit down a row of chairs and Astrid feels her phone buzzing. She looks at it to see a text from Castiel who's watching Derek, Scott, Isaac and Malia. He told her that they woke up and still a little weak but they'll be okay. But Astrid and the family knew they were just fine.

"Ah here they are. Follow and I'll show you you're classes. I would like to know if Niklaus likes to be called something short before we go to his class." Mrs. B asks.

"He likes to be called either Nik or Klaus." Mikael said with a smile.

"Okay. Follow me then. Oh and before I forget tell Scott, Isaac and Malia I hope they get better." Mrs. B said before leading Klaus, Rebekah and Kol out of the office.

Astrid, Mikael and Henrik walk to the middle school and head to the office. Astrid knows everyone at the middle school and everyone around town. The secretary calls for the principal who walks out of his office.

"I'm Astrid Winchester and this is my boyfriend, Mikael Mikaelson. I believe we talked on the phone?" Astrid asks.

"Ah yes. I'm principal West. But call me Mr. W. I believe you want to enroll your son. Well I have his schedule right here. So all he needs to do is come with me and I can take him to his class. Have a wonderful day." Mr. W said and himself and Henrik walk out of the office.

Astrid and Mikael head back home. Once Astrid steps inside she's already halfway up the stairs to malia's room to make sure she was okay before she goes to check up on Derek, Scott and Isaac.

"Hey sweetheart. How're you feeling?" Astrid asks her daughter who looked at her.

"I'll be okay. Same as I am every full moon " Malia told her and noticed Mikael standing at the door watching the two.

Astrid also turns and gestures her husband in. He does so and walks over to the two.

"Can I ask something?" Malia asks.

"Of course." Astrid said before looking confused.

"I know you haven't been here very long. But may I call you, dad?" Malia asks Mikael who froze.

"Of course." Mikael said with a smile.

-Skip to beginning of summer-

Astrid and her family just reached summer and they were sitting around the house when Astrid's phone rings. Astrid answers it and gestures for everyone to be quiet.