Chapter 18

Third P.O.V.

Astrid was making dinner with the help of her daughter's.

"Hey, mom?" Rebekah said and Astrid looks at her oldest daughter.

"Yes, rebekah?" Astrid asks.

"Do you ever think we'll find, Freya?" Rebekah asks.

It went so quiet in the house and Astrid stops what she's doing.

"We will find Freya. That is a promise. Before I killed Esther I looked through her memories and found out she gave away Freya to our older sister, Dahlia. I just have to find my sister." Astrid said as they finished cooking.

"They're here." Edith said before making sure she cleaned and headed towards the front door. She opens it to reveal Ace, eyeball, Chris, Vern, Gordie and Teddy.

"Welcome come in." Edith said with a smile.

Elijah walks downstairs in a suit. With Finn and Kol behind him.

"Sister." Elijah said and the group looks at him.

Kol jumps over the railings knowing full well that Astrid hated it.

"KOL SAMUEL MIKAELSON!! What did I tell you about jumping over the railing!?" Astrid's voice is heard from the kitchen.

All the kids shrunk scared. It caught Ace and Eyeball's attention. Silas walks downstairs and walks past the children not before kissing Edith's forehead.

Astrid and Mikael walks out of the kitchen. Chris, Teddy, Gordie and Vern run up to the woman and hugged her. She was caught off guard before she hugged them back.

"Dinner is on the table." Astrid said before they hear thundering footsteps.

Soon everyone sat down and started eating. But once Astrid finished the phone goes off and she gets up to answer it.

"Hello?" Astrid answered.

"I believe it's time we meet. Hello sister. Remember me older sister, Dahlia?" Dahlia said and Astrid froze.

She beckoned Mikael over and he takes the phone from her.

"Dahlia! Hvorfor ringer du!?" Mikael said.

(Dahlia! Why are you calling!?)

"I just wanted to speak to my baby sister. But it appears she found you and gave you your memories back. Did she find your children too?" Dahlia asks.

Mikael doesn't answer before he throws the phone to the ground stomps on it. The phone broke into tons of pieces.

Astrid walks up to him and kisses his cheek to calm him down. She walks back into the kitchen.

"Sorry about that. My oldest sister called and we don't particular get along." Astrid apologized.

"And I'm guessing your husband doesn't like her?" Ace asks.

"You could say that. She tried to break us up. Because my other sister wanted him. She also tried to take my children away too. They only took my oldest child, Freya. I've been trying to find her for years. But no such luck." Astrid said.

"I don't mean to sound rude. But your sisters are mentally crazy." Eyeball and Teddy said together.

"You have no idea." Astrid said.

After everyone was done eating they went to the living room. They all decided to watch a movie to which it was an action movie called 'Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters'. The entire family loved the movie.

Ace sat next to Malia who had to look so he didn't see her blush. Eyeball did the same but didn't turn away when she felt the blush appeared. Eyeball smirked as he knew the girl liked him.

Eyeball wanted to know why he felt the need to always be with the girl. As did Ace who wondered why he felt the pull towards Malia.

It was when they were in the middle of the movie when Edith went into a vision. Ace noticed along with Eyeball.

"Is that normal?" Eyeball asks.

"Yeah, she zones out a lot. So we just usually ignore. The longest she ever zone out was five hours. But to us it was five minutes. Like quantum physics." Astrid answered as she knew her daughter was having a vision.

Edith soon snaps back to reality and leans her head against her mother's leg as Astrid starts 'playing' with her hair. But she was actually seeing the vision.