Chapter 17

Third P.O.V.

Malia caught eyes with Ace and they stared at each other for a bit before her siblings noticed. Derek was grabbing the ice cream and wasn't paying attention. But he realized that Astrid didn't say what kind of ice cream she wanted. Derek walks back over to his sisters. He whispered in Lydia's ear.

"Did mom say what kind of ice cream wanted?" Derek whispered.

"She didn't say what kind. Maybe grab a few different flavors." Lydia suggested before the two noticed Malia, Ace and the Cobra's we're staring at each other. Derek got protective of her and walked over.

"Malia, we need to get going." Derek said loud enough for Ace and the Cobra's to hear but his voice soft enough with a hint of demand.

Malia looks back at Derek and nods. They pay for the stuff and walk out. Derek let his sisters leave first before glaring at Ace.

"Tell Malia and Lydia I'll be right there." Derek said not taking his eyes off Ace who was looking at him angrily.

Derek walks over to the small group and went up to Ace. Eyeball stands up straight grabbing his pocket knife just in case.

"Stay away from Malia or something bad might happen to you." Derek threatened.

"Or what?" Ace sneered/hissed.

But before Derek could speak another word. Klaus and Kai appeared.

"Everything okay brother?" Klaus asks with his signature smirk as Kai crossed his arms before smirking.

"Yes, we're done here. Remember my threat Ace. Stay away from Malia. Because you don't know what my family is capable of." Derek told Ace before following his brothers out.

But he didn't get far because Ace tackled him.  Klaus and Kai ran back in and got Ace off their brother. That's when Edith runs in with Lydia, Malia and Alison. They kneel next to Derek who's face was bloody and bruised.

"Get off me!" Ace exclaimed.

Ace started swinging his arms and hit Kai in the jaw and elbowed Klaus in the stomach.

"Enough!!" A voice yelled and everyone turned to see Astrid.

Ace and the Cobra's were amazed by her beauty.

"Lydia, Malia, Alison and Edith take your brother back to the house and have Silas fix him up. Kai and Klaus let him go." Astrid instructed.

The two do so before walking over to their mother. She slaps them in the back of their heads.

"Ow! Mom!" The two exclaimed holding their heads.

"Next time don't act so foolish. Go wait by the car. And tell your father to come in here." Astrid hissed and the two nod before walking out of the store.

Astrid walks over to Ace and holds her hand out. Ace stared at it before he took it.

"I'm sorry for what my children did. They aren't usually like this. It's been a while since, Malia has set her eyes on someone." Astrid said with a kind smile.

Mikael walks in and stands next to his wife.

"Are they always that protective?" Eyeball asks.

"Over their sisters yes. I mean I have five daughters and Fifteen son's. That's what makes them protective of their sisters. Plus since I have two on the way they become even more protective." Astrid said kindly.

The Cobra's went wide eyed about how many sons the couple have.

"Well we must heading off. And Ace and Eyeball I believe. Yes that is your name? I would like to invite you over for dinner some time soon. And bring your younger brother and his friends." Astrid and walked out with Mikael right behind her.

They get in their car and Mikael drives them home.

"Do you really believe they'll show up? I mean you know the boys are. They'll tear the two up." Mikael said.

"They are just gonna have to suck it up then. Because they will become family. Since eyeball and Ace are mates to Lydia and Malia." Astrid said as Mikael pulls into the driveway.

The coue walks in and Astrid explains everything.

"Hell no. We aren't going to have dinner with a guy that held a knife to Henrik, Felix, Devin and Peter." Derek's voice boomed throughout the room.

"What!?" Everyone except the sisters, Derek, Henrik, Devin, Peter and Felix exclaimed.

"Oh you didn't tell them. Well great. I opened my god damn mouth. Way to go Derek Hale." Derek said before he mumbled the last part.