But why?- Bruno x Male!Reader

Had a very $hitty night and so here I am writing oneshots instead of sleeping for school. Anyways, Bruno helping his sister with a determined boy trying to see him.

Warnings: Slight violence

Y/N POV

I put on a fake sad face and trotted up to Julieta's food stand. Bruno gives me a slight confused look.

"Dios mío, Y/N." Julieta says, rolling her eyes. Bruno grabs the basket of food and holds it out.

"We ran out of arepas. We only got home made bread," He explains with a shrug. I grin and take a piece of bread, watching Bruno look to the floor. I lift up my arm to watch the graze disappear from it.

"Gracias Bruno! And, um, Julieta," I say gratefully, turning my heal and jogging away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isabela!" I call to the girl. She turns her head and smiles.

"Y/N! I haven't seen you in a while! Still gay?" She asks, teasingly. I frown and nod.

"Still questioning whether you're Lesbian or Bisexual with a preference in women?" I shoot back. Isabela glares daggers at me.

"What do you want?" She scoffs, folding her arms.

"Can you um, nose hit me? With a flower?" I ask awkwardly. She unfolds her arms and looks at me concerned.

"Why? That normally hurts," She says. I nod and shut my eyes tight.

"Okay," Isabela says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bruno!! Julieta!!" I call out running towards the siblings. Bruno looks at me strange as I stop in front of them holding my nose.

"Yes?" Bruno asks, prolonging the word.

"Isa accidentally hit me in the nose," I say, removing my hand from my dislocated nose. Bruno winces and Julieta raises her eyebrows.

"Get some bread, man." Julieta says, nodding towards the basket. I grab a slice and eat, feeling my nose return to normal. I smile.

"I gotta go now, bye!" I state, running away again.

I turn a corner and look for something to injure myself with. I find some broken glass and raise it up to my chest.

"Y/N?" I hear someone ask concerned behind me. I drop the glass and turn around slowly.

"Um, Bruno. Yeah, about that. Bruno, um," I stutter. Who likes what I did there? Hey, hey? Pretty damn smart.

"Where you trying to return to the stand or something?" Bruno asks, stepping closer. I sigh.

"I don't know. I wanted to see you I guess." I say. Bruno comes closer again and pulls me into an embrace.

"Why didn't you just come say hello?" He asks.

I shrug and smile into his shoulder.