Announcements!

I'm so, so sorry, there are almost more author notes than there are oneshots. But I have a few announcements/ things to say!

1- I am currently working on a highly requested Isabela, Dolores and Female Reader harem, probably gonna take a while as I need to make sure it's perfect. I've had so many people wanting this and I decided I might as well do it, but y'all gotta be patient.

2- I don't know if other writers do this, but I'm going to delete requests when I've done them. So if you log on one day and see your request has been deleted, I've probably made it. I'm only deleting those though, other comments will stay.

3- There isn't too many Camilo simps here, not that I know of, especially female ones. But nonetheless, I'd like to suggest a fanfic I'm reading, a Camilo x Female Reader! It's called
'Trouble Makers' and has had so much interesting content. Even made my opinions change on a few characters. Aswell as that, I've had the amazing chance to have an of inserted in! She comes in !ater in the book, but the character "Leah" was created by me for the book! The user who made the book is
Falling4theMadrigals and they are an incredible writer, so please read that if you are interested!

4- I'm thinking of creating a oneshot that has me and my friend, briannanuggets involved. But I don't think people will like it, but I want to make it. That's probably upcoming aswell.

5- When I get to a certain number of views on my oneshots, would you guys like a face reveal? I can post a picture, or a couple, so you know who I am really. I may not, but it's really up to you guys.

Thanks for taking the time to read <3

(Not my drawing, but this is my of for the book!! Isn't she cool?)