She loves me- Jealous Dolores x Fem!Reader

(Requested by MikahisusSharedDildo)

Warnings:

Dolores POV

If I was in a cartoon, I swear my face would be red and there would be steam coming out of my ears. Because that Millie girl, she gets all the attention from Y/N. All of it. But Y/N said she was coming over, so I have to be patient. It's difficult.

"I really should go Millie, um, I'm sorry," Y/N apologizes, glancing over at me with empathy in her eyes.

"Why? I thought you liked me!" Millie whines. I block one of my ears. Her voiced scrapes my eardrums clean, or makes it dirty.

"I do, Mills, but I have to go!" Y/N exclaimes and turns quickly. Millie grabs her arm.

"Y/N! Please, I love you too much to go!" She pouts. Y/N scrunches up her face and looks at me.

"Oh, no you don't." I mutter quietly. I put a calm look on my face and walk at a high pace over to where the girls stand.

"Y/N, amor, can we go?" I ask politely, interlocking my fingers together and placing my hands to my chest.

"Yeah, of course. Millie, let me go." Y/N orders sternly. Millie lets go of her arm and stares at me with an alarmed face.

"Why did you call her that?" Millie asks, stepping forward. I frown.

"Because that's my girlfriend, and you say you love her but last week you loved my brother." I say harshly before grabbing Y/N's hand and leading us away.

"Dolores?" Y/N asks as we walk through the busy village.

"Are you jealous or so something?" She questions, watching me. I squeak in response.

"Lores. I only love you," She sighs and we walk up to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hola, sorry we're late!" Y/N says, letting go of my hand and smiling at my family. We invited her to come over for dinner.

"Ooh, Y/N, sit next to me!" Isabela pats the empty seat beside her as I take my place beside my brothers.

Everyone begins eating, and when I glance up at Y/N, Isabela is talking so close to her face they could easily kiss eachother if they wanted to.

No, she said she loves you. Not your prima.

"So, Dolores. How have you and Y/N been?" Julieta asks, smiling gently.

"Good." I state, grinning softly and staring at my food.

"She's been jealous, thinks I'm gonna cheat on her." Y/N says with a chuckle. I shut my eyes and hang my head lower.

"But alas, I only love her." She puts on a dramatic voice and Camilo laughs.

She loves me.