Hermosa- Isabela & Dolores x Fem!Reader

(Requested by several people)

A little harem since you guys are obsessed with these two~~

Warnings: This story is going to have self inserting and my friend inserted into it, but not with Isa and Dolores xx

  Y/N POV

I trot up to la casa Madrigal, prepared to eat dinner with the amazing family. Dolores invited me since we are so close. I could say I'm nervous, and it could probably be true, but I love the Madrigal family. They always make me feel welcome.

I suck in a deep breath before knocking politely on the door.

"Mirabel, shut it! Oh. Y/N, hey!" Isabela shouts before becoming flustered.

"Hey Isa, I'm here for dinner?" I say, grinning. Isa nods.

"Yeah, Dolores told us! Come in," She states, stepping aside to let me in. By the way she is acting, I would think she was nervous aswell. But why would she be nervous, right?

"Dolores, your girlfriends-" Camilo starts, earning himself a whack in the back of the head.

"Shut." Dolores firmly mumbles, leaving her brother to rub his head.

"Sorry about that, he does it to everyone when they invite someone around." Dolores chuckles. Isabela smiles at nobody in particular.

"Madrigals!" Alma calls from the kitchen. Dolores smiles and grabs my hand, leading me to the table. She sets me down beside her, and Camilo sits beside me.

As all the other members of the family enter, Camilo whispers something in my ear.

"I'm not kidding, ever since she dumped Mariano you've been on her mind," Dolores shoots him a hard glare and he quickly moves away in fear.

I giggle, but not due to humour. Camilo was probably lying, right? He always pranks me! Yeah, lies. I lift my head and realise everyone already began eating.

I quickly pick up an arepa and begin chewing, making it seem like I didn't forget the world around me altogether for a split second.

"Y/N?" Isabela whispers, almost silently. She is seated directly infront of me and looks genuinely concerned for the fact I dazed off randomly.

"I'm fine" I mouth out to her, drinking some juice. She frowns, shrugs, and continues eating.

"Hey, err, Y/N. You should stay the night! If that's okay, y'know." Mirabel suggests.

"Well, my mamá said I can stay as late as I want, and she wakes up late. So if I leave early enough, I can stay without being caught!" I remark. Mirabel grins incredibly wide, and Dolores squeals quietly.

"Fantastic!" Isabela exclaims, earning a couple of odd glances from her family.

I smile at her energy and finish off the last few bites on my plate before pushing it aside.

"Would you like any more, I always prepare spares?" Julieta asks with a kind tone. I shake my head.

"No thank you, señora." She nods and smiles.

"Tía, can I have more?" Camilo begs.

"Aye, Camilo! You only ever eat, dios mío, child!" Pepa growls at her middle child.