011.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

Another 3 months later.

___________________________________

"Man, what the fuck." I mumbled after submitting a college application to Uni of Houston TX. I was able to get a hold of my old principal and he gave me a recommendation. He sent me my grades and stuff like that so now we wait.

Rio don't know shit about shit about shit, how I got me a job at a strip club, how I might be able to go to Uni of Houston, how I saved up enough money to get my apartment in Houston. I'm going to tell him when he get home from practice.

I'm finna make cabbage, turkey wings, rice and blueberry muffins. Then make his favorite dessert, strawberry cake.

I grabbed some bacon, butter, onions, grease, and other necessities to start working on the meal.

After 30 minutes I was halfway done, I made the rice, blueberry muffins. I was still working on the cabbage a little while. Turkey wings were seasoned and in the oven.

Even while cooking I still needed to see how I was going to put the news gently. I facetimed him for a heads-up.

"Yo stink?" He said into the phone.

"Hey, stink.. I'm going to Houston, TX.. maybe.. see you when you get home pretty ass white boy." I hung up. I swallowed the lump in my throat with my hand on my chest and my eyes wide.

"Look at me.. I did good." I smiled and skipped my way to the kitchen, the cabbage was finished and so was the turkey wings. I cleaned the dishes I used, wiped things down and stuff. I don't know how to tell him bout the things I been doing but when he get up I'm done.

I went to take a shower, then did my night routine. I heard the door opening. I hurried and dried off and put on my clothes then zoomed downstairs. I saw Rio with a smile on his face. I cringed cause I was scared.

"Hey stink. Something smell good." He putting his things down and giving me a hug before moving to the kitchen to wash his hands. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Heyy, how was practice.." I dragged walking behind him with my arms crossed.

"It was good, speaking of practice.. you called me with a prank right?" He shook his chuckling. I jerked my head back with a stank face.

"What you mean a prank?" I asked curiously as he got his plate to it down and eat.

"Talking bout some you going to Houston." He laughed.

"I am going to Houston, for college." I played with my fingers and his laughter died down to a mug. I gulped.

"I'ma tell you like it is cause I'm scared." I took a breath with my heart beating out my chest into my drawls. My hands sweaty.