Cast and Story Information

Credits:

I don't own the characters Mattheo Riddle and Lorenzo Berkshire. Credits go to yasmineamaro and -babynaomi

I don't own the Harry Potter Characters. Credits go to J.K. Rowling.

 I own Olive, Mariella, Matthew, Anne and Mark. Please don't use them without my permission.

Short A/N:

Firstly thank you for reading this story/giving it a shot. 

To start of: This is my first ff so I have no experience in writing them but I guess you have to start somewhere. If I'm making any grammar mistakes feel free to comment about it. I should add that English isn't my first language so that's why some sentences can sound odd. I'm always happy about constructive criticism so please leave a comment at the end if necessary.

I'd like to add that I thought of this story on my own and tried to think of something different/unique that no one already wrote. Please don't copy it without my agreement.

Thank you! <3

Some of the ✨important✨ Characters:

Olive Crayer: „I'll be fine without you. Thanks"

played by you

Mattheo Riddle: „Intuition baby."

played by Benjamin Wadsworth

Draco Malfoy: „I ain't got the time to fuck around."

played by Tom Felton

Anne Garcia: „We'll see who's the devil."

played by Lena Heady

Marc Garcia: „It was just a matter of time."

played by Gerald Butler

Matthew Crayer: "You're still my little girl."

played by absolutely no one, since I can't find an actor who resembles him haha

I didn't put up any pics of the actors so it doesn't destroy the way they look in your head. If you still want to know what they look like you can always search up the actors!

Storyline/Timeline:

This story will take place during the 6th year. As already mentioned in the description of the story: This Fanfiction isn't following the Harry Potter Storyline, however I'm going to include some scenes from the Films and Book. Credits for these parts go to J. K. Rowling. I'd like to include that Cedric Diggory is still alive in this Fanfiction. 

!Little disclaimer!

This story contains swear words and stronger language as well as sensitive topics such as toxic relationships and panic attacks. This will be the last disclaimer. Reading at your own risk! Keep in mind, that strong language can be offensive and hurtful!

Anyways, thanks for choosing this ff

Enjoy!