Kakyoin

"Alright guys, make sure you get that formative writing assignment in or I will be calling parents," Yumiko said as her 9th grade students packed up to go home while she looked through her papers, standing at her desk.

She was dressed in a white blouse, tucked into a pencil skirt and a long cardigan.

"Oh! Excuse me guys!" Josuke said.

"Sorry Officer Higashikata!" the students exclaimed flooding out of the classroom.

"It's fine! Have a good night!" Josuke said as he stumbled into the now empty classroom and shut the door behind him.

"Josuke, can you open the door, I'm just helping Mr.Kawasaki here and he needs to be able to leave," Yumiko said as she helped one of the students with the success criteria, "alright, so when you write a paragraph response about the book, make sure to go by Topic, point, proof, point, proof, point, proof, comment."

"That seems a little too difficult..." the student said.

"Well how about this, focus on your formative writing for tonight and come see me at lunch tomorrow and we can work through the paragraphs together, ok?" Yumiko suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea," the student replied, smiling.

"Alright, awesome! Have a good night Kawasaki!" Yumiko said as the student packed up and hurried out of the classroom.

"How was your day?" Josuke asked, walking over to Yumiko's desk.

"It was good, I got sick a few times and didn't eat lunch but overall it was good, how was yours?" Yumiko replied, greeting him with a kiss.

"Decent, I couldn't focus on that case today because I was so worried about tonight," Josuke said as he hugged Yumiko from behind as she continued to sort through papers.

"It'll be fine, Cerise will be overjoyed to have someone to complain to and Sakura's going to be excited she has another cousin other than Lincoln, and this time she's the older one," Yumiko explained.

"It's not them I'm worried about, it's Kakyoin."

"Which one? Me, Sakura, Noriaki, or my rarely heard from parents?" Yumiko asked.

"Your brother and parents."

"Oh, yeah I'd say you should be afraid of the two large Sergipano, Japanese men and the feisty Japanese woman," Yumiko said sarcastically.

"Well now I'm scared to meet your parents," Josuke whispered.

"I'm kidding, my dad's going to be super excited, you only have to worry about one large Sergipano, Japanese man and a feisty Japanese woman," Yumiko giggled, "just remember, my dad will want you to call him one of two things, Henrique or dad. I'd say stick with Henrique for a bit before he knows you a bit more, dad seems a bit desperate."

—--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumiko knocked on the door of her brother's home as Josuke fiddled with the tie she made him wear.

"Yumiko!" a large man with reddish hair exclaimed as he threw open the door and pulled Yumiko into his arms.

"Hey dad! It's so good to see you again!" Yumiko exclaimed, hugging her father.

"And who's this strapping young man?"

"Dad, this is my boyfriend Josuke, and Josuke, this is my father Henrique," Yumiko explained.

"Nice to finally meet you!" the man said as he pulled Josuke into a tight hug, making Josuke tense up out of confusion.

"He's a hugger," Yumiko whispered with a quiet giggle.