four

(Suck it Mista)

Yumiko awoke to the smell of food wafting through the house and Josuke's side of the bed empty.

"Alright, I'm up," Yumiko groaned, sitting up, "good morning kid."

Yumiko crawled out of bed, walking through the room to the bedroom door, pausing in front of a mirror.

"Well would you look at that," Yumiko said smiling, "nice to see you kid," she chuckled, poking her stomach.

"Alright, let's get breakfast, we have a big day today."

Yumiko stretched as she walked down the carpeted hallway and down the stairs to the kitchen where Josuke was whistling a small tune and flipping pancakes.

"Good Morning," Yumiko yawned, leaning on Josuke's back.

"Good Morning night owl," Josuke chuckled.

"I am not a night owl, being pregnant is tiring," Yumiko grumbled.

"I know, I'm sorry," Josuke said, smiling as he focused on his cooking.

"I have a bump now," Yumiko said lazily.

"HOLY F*CK! You do!?" Josuke jumped, turning to Yumiko.

"Yeah? It's not that exciting, it's just a baby bump," Yumiko replied, "your hair is down?"

"First, that is exciting! I get to physically see them now! And second, yes it is," Josuke explained, taking a few strands of his hair and looking at it closely.

"Why? It's never down," Yumiko pointed out.

"Well I realized that all the products I was using had some pretty bad fumes for you and the baby, so I decided last night that I would try and do my hair less. For health purposes," Josuke chuckled.

"That's really sweet Higashikata," Yumiko smiled.

"Well, I want to be better," Josuke sighed.

"What do you mean better? You were fine before. I mean look at me! I hated you when we met and now I'm pregnant with your child!" Yumiko joked.

"Not a better person, a better father than mine was...."

"I really want to see what you mean by that, I've never personally met or interacted with Mr. Joestar, but you make it seem like he hits flowers and stomps on children."

"Really? Honestly when I met him, he was perfectly fine. A nice guy really, just a little weird, and old," Josuke replied.

"Well, I guess that's why we're having this reunion thing then. So I can meet your family properly, and so that mine can meet yours," Yumiko stated, "we'll be fine. I'm sure Mr.Joestar isn't that bad."

"How do you know!? You only know what he looked like before he was even married and his name!"

—---------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh god," Yumiko mumbled as Josuke pulled into Tomoko's driveway.

"What?"

"Remember how we were going to use this to announce the pregnancy to your family?" Yumiko asked.

"Yeah?"

"I forgot to tell my dad that your family doesn't know..."

"Why is that bad?"

"My dad's mouth is as big as his heart," Yumiko sighed.

"Oh. Well let's just hope for the best?" Josuke chuckled nervously.

"Let's hope," Yumiko said, climbing out of the car.

They walked to the door and knocked on it, Tomoko opening the door.

"Hi! Come on in!" Tomoko exclaimed, letting the two inside.

"Hi Tomoko, how are you?" Yumiko asked, hugging Tomoko.

"I'm good, how are you two?"

Yumiko let out a sigh of relief in her mind, realising that Tomoko had no idea.

"We're good, is everyone here?"

"Yup! They're in the living room, the Joestar family are very....polite," Tomoko sighed.

"Well I can't wait to meet them!" Yumiko smiled.

The three walked to the living room where a gaggle of people were busy talking amongst themselves, gushing over the newest addition to the Kakyoin-Polnareff family, or just snacking on food.

"They're finally here!" Tomoko said, sitting on one of three plush green chairs in the living room.

"Yumiko! Come, meet Minori!" Cerise exclaimed.

"Oh Cerise, he's so sweet," Yumiko smiled as Cerise gently placed Minori in her arms.

"Il est tret tret petite," (he is very very small) Cerise giggled.

"He is," Yumiko replied, "speaking of Minori, Me and Josuke have an announcement for his family."

Yumiko looked over to Josuke, gesturing for him to announce what they had to say.

"Oh, well we're pregnant!" Josuke exclaimed.

"Oh my! Congratulations!" An elderly woman exclaimed.

"Yes, congratulations you two!" Another woman exclaimed.

"I'm a grandma!" Tomoko squealed.

--------------------------------------------

"So, Jotaro is Josuke's nephew, which would make you Josuke's niece-in-law?" Yumiko asked, looking at the woman from before who had short hair that swooped to the side.

"I guess it would," the woman smiled.

"And you're his step-mother Suzie?"

"Yes," Suzie replied with a small smile, "though unfortunately not by choice."

"Right... Well Joseph seems like a wonderful man."

"He tries," Susie replied, giggling.

"So Jolyne is you and Jotaro's daughter. Does she get along with Sakura?" Yumiko asked.

"Yes! I'm not sure how we'll get her back home to America," the woman sighed.

"I'm glad they get along so well, Sakura's my niece, she's such a sweetheart too."

"She really is."

As the group talked, Yumiko looked around for her boyfriend, eventually finding him hovering around Kakyoin, Jotaro, Joseph, and Yumiko's father while holding Minori as Jolyne, Sakura, Kaya, Akai, and Shizuka ran around the coffee table.

Yumiko giggled at his idea that you needed a physical child to join their "dad group".

"Josuke," Yumiko quietly called.

"Yeah?" Josuke asked, walking over to her.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I love you too Yumiko," Josuke chuckled, pecking her lips before going back to the other fathers.