012.

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

____________________________________

Not me actually liking somebody. It's been 2 days since what last happen with Sam and I had something planned for us. I know I'm in college and shit she barely know what I got going and how I'm getting this money but I'ma tell her soon.

I got something planned for us, she's been stressed about being accepted or not. I been stressed about school so I took a leave for 2 weeks so we can go to Hawaii, Oahu.

She wanted to be spiritual, I got this Airbnb that would make her happy, it was close to the forest type shit. Kinda scary but I was gon make it better for her. We leave on Friday. It's Tuesday but today we got dinner reservations at some place at 9. It's 3 pm.

"Can you tell me where we going?" Sam asked.

"No, but I'm finna go pick somethings up." I grabbed my keys.

"So do yo makeup and hair cause we're going on a date, pretty girl." I kissed her forehead and left. I left to go get a dress and suit, I promised I was gon make her dreams come true. This some corny ass shit. I bought for us then go check on smokey nem.

I walked into the building, it smelt good chile. They had cheese and crackers with some small ass water bottles I grabbed the plate and water bottles then took them to the car. I ran back into the building and walked up to the lady at the desk.

"Ms.Lady.. y'all got food? Or waters?" I asked.

"There should've been some at the table where you walk in.." She pointed out and I shook my head.

"Nooo." I dragged.

"Y'all got mini hot dogs?" I asked. She shook her head no I huffed but nodded.

"Anyways, I had bought a dress and suit." I tapped my fingernails against the desk.

"Name?"

"Rio with a big dick." I laughed but her face was straight. I cleared my throat.

"Rio." I sniffed.

"Oh, right this way." She said as I walked behind her. She had showed me this dark emerald green dress that had a slit and it was spaghetti strapped, and this mermaid mustard yellow dress with a v chest tittes gon show it was also a spaghetti strap. A pink one shoulder wrap thingy. I think the pink one would go best.

"Pink and green. She gotta have a choice i don't know which one though." I scratched my head as she got both of them and got my suit. I paid and left.

I made my way to smokey nem house which was a whole hour away from where I was already at, I got me some Wendy's and then drove that way.

"Yoo." I walked in with my key. I was faced with 3 guns in my face.

"What the fuck." I laughed pulling mine out.

"My wiggaaaa." Jason dapped me up. I gave smokey the cheese and crackers with the water bottle.

"These little ass water bottles..." He mimicked caresha voice.

"And you know I'm big." He rolled his eyes and we laughed cause why is he lying.

"Anyways, y'all know I'm getting my shit together for Sam. That don't mean I'm finna be out this bit but if I get her pregnant it's done." I told em seriously we didn't have no gang, no boss, no nunnadet shit it was just us. We were all day ones literally. Me and smokey met in Pre-K, but we met Man Man and Jason in first grade.

We been boys ever since man. They all moved to the US when we got older like Jason left first in 5th grade, Man Man left second in 7th, Smokey left in 12th I knew why smokey left, I knew why they all left couldn't blame em but we all kept in touch.. Sam mom deleted my moms number which was crazy.

We chopped it up some more and by the time I got back to my crib it was 6:52.. I laid the dresses out on the bed.

"Sam?" I called and she walked in with a matching lingerie set, I was in brick city but it's cool.

"Which dress man?"

"Emerald." She walked back in the room, and came back out with a emerald lingerie set. I was getting blue balls like a bit.

"I'm finna go take a shower, hurry up and get dressed." I ran and cut the shower on. It took me 30 minutes. I had 30 more minutes to get dressed since I did some of my daily things in the tub. I dried off, put on old spice deodorant.

Did my suit, but I needed help.

"SAM?" I called for her.

"Yes, stink?" I smiled when she called me that.

"I need your help man."

"Here I come." She saw me struggling with this damn tie. She chuckled and helped me.

"How you know how to do this? What dude you messed with before me." I raised one eyebrow.

"Girlllaaa anyways, before my pops became my momma sidekick I would always help him with his ties when my momma was at work." She smiled at the memory. I kissed her forehead as she teared up.

"It's okay pretty girl, I got you." I held her a little.

"Go head and out your shoes on so I can finish touching up my dress." She pushed me a little and left out.

"She so damn pretty what the fuck." I shook my head. I put my shoes and jacket on. I walked downstairs and saw her waiting.

'she just put her hair on, now she think she flee or sum'

She had on a 8 inch curly bob, she had the wrap around dark emerald green skinny heels that showed off her white toes. She had a purse to match.

"It's giving the girls.. BAD BITCHHHH GIVE IT A SPIN BABEEEE." I held her hand as she spinned around.

"Aht, cause who they thought they knew stink?" I asked.

"No fucking boddyyy." She laughed.

"Now let me see you waaaalkkkkkk." I dragged out making her smile as she walked up to me. I held her.

"You really beautiful girl." I looked her in the eyes.

"I'm being so deadass, you make my dick hard." I kissed her forehead and held the door open for her.

________________________

02.06.22