Chapter Four: The Academy [1]

*WE WILL NOW START REFERRING DIZIAN AS LUNA*

***

"What do you mean?" Luna asked, her eyes started to wonder around.

   Agapius was silent, Luna does not know whether this God is just playing pranks on her to make her somewhat tense or is telling the truth. He then suddenly turned his head north, his expression got more serious that made her to also look at where he was staring at.

   There across not too far from them standing a man in a black turtle neck, he has a grim expression looking at the two— to Luna rather. Suddenly, he disappeared in the blink of an eye and abruptly appeared in front of Luna.

Because of that they started to attract people's attention.

   Luna was taken aback after the man magically appeared in front of her. Agapius was also started to be wary and stand guard, his expression However soften up.

    "Who's that?" Luna whispered as she tug Agapius's shirt.

    He did not reply instead, the translucent screen appeared. It was the status of the suspicious man, Luna started to read it through.

[ Remus Weinberg
Age: 21
Date of birth: January 27 x565
Race: Half Beast [Wolf Tribe]
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: -10%
Affection rate: 0% ]

After reading, Luna clicked her tongue. Another one of the Male lead appeared, for a moment she was relief as she thought that man might be a an assassin, turns out he was not.

    Pushing Agapius aside, Luna faced Remus head on. The man in front of her was taller than Arlo which made her confidence lower, and unlike arlo this man was rather intimidating, moreover, he seems to hate her based on his status.

   'Just what in the world did I do for this man to have a negative percent and A zero?' she thought sighing.

   Looking at Remus, his gaze screams the intent to kill. That thought made Luna shivered, fighting is out of her option, especially right now that she still does not know what this body is capable of. Not to mention she does not know how to use its magic.

   She sighed, "May I ask, what brings you here, looking at me as if you wish for me to die?" Luna was calm, there was no use to glare at him. She just want to get this over with and relax at home.

   Remus seems to be caught off guard by Luna. He bit his lower lip, his clenching hand was now free, he then started to speak.

    "I challenge you into a sword duel."

    "Is that so, I see—" She said casually nodding. It then hit her, "Wait what?!" Luna was dumbfounded, a duel? Did he just came here to declare a duel between them? But why?

    She needed to be careful on her answer. She's in no state to fight, she haven't even learned magic let alone Holding a sword. Well, she can fight for her time as dizian, her parents let them learn various type of martial arts. But a sword is out of his league! Why a sword duel? Isn't this a modern Fantasy world?