Chasing him.

TRIGGERS: Thigh touching and nearly forced kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The servers then brought out the second course and Technoblade's hand was on your leg again but tighter. You ate and tried to ignore it but he was rubbing your thigh with his hand, you were getting extremely annoyed with him. You ate some more, then picked up your napkin and wiped your mouth then you stood up and excused yourself to the bathroom. You walked quickly and locked yourself inside. You paced the bathroom, you didn't want Technoblade to leave because you were getting an adrenaline rush when running from him, it was exciting but you knew if he did get caught and be forced to leave or be killed it would be better for your safety.

Then, someone knocked on the door as you opened it Technoblade shoved through the doorway and closed it by kicking it with his foot. He locked the door with his hand behind his back and walked towards you. Out of instinct, you backed up, your back hit the wall and he pinned you onto it. 'Why are you trying to get away from my love? I'm not going to hurt you.' He said again with that ungodly grin which was extremely attractive. You looked up at him and terror as he brought his and up to your cheek. 'You're such a tease, kissing me on that balcony then throwing me to get away... I think I deserve another kiss hmmm?' He smirked and stared into your eyes. He leaned down, and with no escape you just had to let it happen, his face got closer to yours and you shut your eyes tightly. You tried to turn your head away but with his hand on your cheek made it impossible, just as you thought he was going to kiss you, his hand moved from your cheek and you opened your eyes. He stood up and turned around to face the door and just like that he was gone, you stood there dumbfounded.

You were so confused, he said he was going to kiss you and then he left? You left the bathroom back to the dining hall to realise you'd missed the rest of the food which made you upset but you had eaten. Even though Technoblade had only left a minute before you, it's like he completely disappeared; you knew your mother would know where he was since he was one of the only people near you the entire night. So you went to find your mother, 'Oh, you mean the gentleman you were dancing with earlier? I believe he left, I saw him taking his coat and leaving the doors when I went to the kitchen to make sure everything was okay.' she smiled at you and you nodded. You were going to find him and see why he didn't kiss you even though he said he would.

You ran out into the gardens and saw him walking towards the gates, you took off your heels and you picked up your dress and started running. He turned around when you were a few feet away from him, he probably heard your feet behind him. 'Hey princess, what's up? And why aren't you wearing shoes?' He was confused but you put a finger to his lip to quiet him. 'Why didn't you kiss me? You said you were going to kiss me, so why didn't you?' You asked him in frustration because you were so confused and annoyed. 'Why? Did you wanna kiss me?' He said with his infatuating smirk. 'Answer the question or I'm leaving.' You stared at him in rage, it felt like you were going to burn a hole through his skull. 'You looked uncomfortable love, I've kidnapped you but I'm not gonna stoop so low into forcing you to kiss me.' He shrugged and spoke again. 'Is that all because I wanna get going, this mask is getting uncomfortable.'

You nodded and he turned to leave. 'Wait, come back really quickly.' He turned back around and took another step towards you, being careful not to step on your toes. You leaned up and grabbed the collar of his shirt like you had done earlier that night and pulled him down towards you, you connected your lips and he melted into it, he knew that if you tried to throw him again he would simply grab you. But you didn't, you stayed like that for a minute or two and then released him from your grasp. You waved him off, picked up your dress and started to run back towards the castle. You were smiling to yourself as you picked up your shoes, you turned back to see him walking to the exit of the castle grounds when he turned back to look at you. You waved him goodbye and continued walking towards the doors of the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 811

A/N: Y/N is slowly getting more interested in Technoblade. The next chapter wont be the masquerade anymore but there will be another event where we see him again. And there will be more Wilbur because hes just the cutest.

Drink some water and eat some food loves. xxx