Hunting The Musician

Triggers: Mentions of slitting a person's neck, threats of death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Technoblade sat on the hill, watching Y/N when he saw another figure slowly approaching her. He narrowed his eyes when the figure pulled something out of his pocket, Technoblade shot up in case he attacked her but instead the figure gave Y/N the guitar and shiny object he was holding. He watched Y/N take the two items happily and she began carving into the guitar, he slowly sat back down but kept a close eye on the two people in the gardens. After a little while, Y/N handed the figure the guitar back and they started talking. The figure then positioned the guitar in his arms and began to play, Technoblade relaxed when he realised this was not a threat to Y/N. He watched as Y/N collected daisies from the grass around them and she started making something, Technoblade watched her closely.A few minutes passed and the figure stopped strumming the guitar, Y/N had finished making whatever she was a few minutes before. She looked up at the figure and leaned towards him, the voices in Technoblade's head began to spiral because she was so close to this figure. She reached up and put a crown of daisies on the figure's head, they stared at each other for a while but before Technoblade could see what they were going to do, he turned around, leaving his post on the top of the hill. The voices were angry and so was he, Technoblade was going to either kill this man or scare him into leaving the kingdom.For the rest of the day, Technoblade had been following the figure he saw with Y/N in the shadows. Who did this guy think he was huh? Acting all lovey dovey with the princess? Technoblade had to fight the urge to not attack the man in the middle of a street, soon enough though the man went to an alley during dark. Perfect, it was time to attack him. The voices went into spiral again, they couldn't wait to get rid of this man. Technoblade walked silently behind him, walking softly to avoid his boots making noise and after a minute or two of walking Technoblade tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around. Technoblade grabbed the man by his collar and pinned him against the wall. 'Who are you?!' Technoblade snarled, his eyes grew red and the voices were yelling at him to kill this man already. 'I-I'm sorry sir, I don't want any trouble. P-please let me go!' The man stuttered, he knew who Technoblade was but hoped that if he acted oblivious he would be let go. 'I said who are you, tell me or I'll slit your neck.' Technoblade was getting angrier by the second, he wanted more information on his man so he didn't plan on slitting his neck but if it came to it, he wouldn't hesitate.'I'm Wilbur Soot of L'Manburg, please sir I don't want trouble.' Wilbur stuttered on every word, terrified that he was going to die. He just wanted to go see his little brother. 'What is your deal with the princess?!' Technoblade loosened his grip on Wilbur's shirt, it was obvious that he was going to comply with Technoblade. 'I'm here for a business deal with her father, I was also here for the Masquerade. We met in the library on the night of the party, I don't want to be hurt please sir please!' Tears threatened to fall from Wilbur's eyes and Technoblade could see this. 'I'm not going to hurt you as long as you answer all my questions.' Technoblade rolled his eyes at this man, he was easily taller than Techno but he had no brawn. Wilbur nodded frantically, promising he'd do whatever Technoblade wanted.After a few minutes of interrogation, Technoblade was faced with the decision of either killing the man or letting him go. Wilbur was already frightened enough that Technoblade thought he wouldn't tell anyone about this. The voices disagreed, wanting Technoblade to kill him and leave him in the alley. 'Leave, don't tell anyone about this and if you do I will kill you on sight' Technoblade said, while dropping Wilbur onto the ground. Wilbur scrambled to get up and booked it down the dark alley, Technoblade turned away and started to walk out the way they came. He put his hood up and stayed within the shadows, he was going to see the princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 740

A/N: I know this chapter took ages to release, I've had two major power cuts because of storm Eunice and storm Franklin. I also got my second Covid-19 Vaccine which made me feel really sick and just gross. I hope this chapter is good <3 

Drink some water and eat some food loves. xxx