His... Family?

TRIGGERS: Mentions of alcohol (2?) 

~~~~

*The speaking in italics is you.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

↣With You↢

"Right on time."

The pair of you snickered lightly but Lethe quickly straightened up as the footsteps got closer, you did too at the last second, covering your laugh with a cough. Technoblade suddenly appeared around the corner rubbing his forehead, staring oddly at you and Lethe looking directly at him. "Hello Protelius, I've prepared the hangover remedy and your friend here has had some herself." Lethe smiled at Technoblade or 'Protelius' you looked at Technoblade confused about the new name he was addressed by but he ignored you and nodded towards Lethe. Technoblade sat down while Lethe grabbed the same mixture he had made you. He handed the bowl to Technoblade and smiled again. "I'm going to go see if Nemesis and Zephyrus are awake yet and ready for breakfast, then I'll start cooking for everyone." Lethe turned away and left the room. Technoblade coughed, causing you to turn and look at him.

"Did you tell him who you are?"

"Of course not! Do you know how dangerous it would be if people found out I was even socialising with you?"

"Of course I know the dangers, do you understand how dangerous it was for me to even bring you here?"

"Well then why did you? And what's that whole Protelius name deal about?"

"None of your business. After breakfast I'll drop you off in the forest by town and we will never talk about this morning again."

"Fine."

"Fine."

The two of you had been yelling at each other slightly in hushed tones, trying not to alert the three other people you knew were in the building. "Where are we anyway?" You asked him, allowing your voice to return to its normal tone. "My house." He grunted, you watched him slurp the mixture Lethe had given him with an expression of disgust. "It's big for a thief." You said looking around. "That's why it's underground." Your head snapped towards him. "Then how on earth did we come down the stairs?" You asked, about to raise your voice when another person spoke. "It's inside of a mountain." A blonde man with wings smiled at you, Lethe and a girl with pink hair trailing behind. You turned to face him, an embarrassed look on your face. He looked like he recognized you and then shared some looks with Technoblade. He coughed and turned to face Lethe and the pink haired girl you assumed was Nemesis. "You two should start cooking, try not to make a mess in front of our guest." He said and turned to face you again.

"So, how do you know Protelius?" Zephyrus smiled at you.

"Um we m-" Technoblade began speaking before you cut him off.

"A business deal, however I ended up getting drunk and Protelius was kind enough to let me crash here. Lethe fixed me up a remedy to help with the ails of the alcohol, Protelius has allowed me to stay for breakfast where he will then drop me back to town if it's alright with you?" You smiled, surprised that you were so confident speaking to a complete stranger like this in their own home. "It's perfectly fine, I wish you could stay longer after but I assume you have things to do and so do we." Zephyrus smiled and led you to the table. He pulled out a chair for you next to Techno and you accepted with a smile.

♚Small time skip ♚

With two hands preparing the breakfast, it didn't take long for it to be ready. Nemesis and Lethe dished out the food to everyone and soon enough the group were breaking their fast like a family. "So Miss, what can we call you as you won't tell us your name?" Lethe asked but then grunted in pain with Nemesis staring at him. "Oh, well I suppose you could call me..." You trailed off, trying to think of a name. "Ameline." You quickly said sharply, having always liked the name you might as well use it, right?. "Beautiful name." Nemesis smiled. Technoblade had already finished his breakfast and kept checking a pocket watch impatiently. You quickly finished yours, scoffing quietly at his hastiness. He took your plate, washing it up quickly in the sink and you stood up. "Thank you kindly for accommodating me." You smiled at the three who were still sat down. You said your goodbyes and prepared yourself for the ride to town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 741

A/N: Sorry this chapter was shorter than I had anticipated but I wanted to get a new one out considering I haven't updated in around 11 days. I hope you enjoy and I'm going to start writing the next chapter straight away. 

Drink some water and eat some food loves. xxx