Drunken Confessions

TRIGGERS: Alcohol, drinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

↣With You↢

"Oh hi Y/N..." Technoblade hiccuped with a toothy grin. "Painting, now." You replied sharply, all you wanted was to get this over with and then go home. "Mmm, but what about the ring?" He slurred his words and he giggled slightly, what was wrong with him? "Keep it, it was cheap and I don't need it. Now give me back my painting." You crossed your arms, tapping your fingers. He hummed in reply before he spoke. "Fine, fine. But come on, sit down, have a drink. Lighten up princess." His toothy grin appeared again and you rolled your eyes sitting down. You ordered your favourite alcohol and put your bag on the bar.

"What do you want for the painting?" You raised your eyebrow, already getting slightly impatient. "I don't want anything for it, hell I don't really know why I took it." He emphasised the 'want' and took a sip of his drink, you copied his actions and took a sip of your own.

"Okay.. So let me finish my drink, give me the painting and I'll be on my way."

"Now why would I do that when I can keep you here and annoy you?"

"Why are you obsessed with me?" You retorted and he sniggered, attracting the looks of the person next to him. You stuck your middle finger up at them and they turned away. "I am not obsessed with you, you're just easy to rile up." You scoffed and nodded your head. "Right, says the guy that stalks me and then hurts Wilbur just for talking to me. Not to mention, sneaks into my room at night, hides in a tree when he sees me riding into town and-" He cut you off "Okay I know what it looks like but it's not because I'm 'obsessed' with you." You quirked your eyebrow up, slightly now more interested in what he had to say.

"What would the reason be then?" You smirked, you couldn't wait to hear his most likely stupid reason to act like he owns you. "Ask me when I'm drunk." He groaned and you rolled your eyes. "Well drink up sailor, I'm going to find out the reason." He murmured something and grunted, you giggled in reply and ordered him another 3 drinks.

♚Time skip ♚

"You drunk yet?"

"No."

....

"You drunk now?"

"No."

....

"Gods I beg of you, are you drunk yet?"

"Nearly there."

"Enough to tell me the reason yet?"

"No."

....

"Are you-"

"Oh my gods, give me 5 more drinks and maybe I'll be drunk enough"

....

You and Technoblade had been laughing between drinks, with you asking if he was drunk occasionally in the quiet spaces of conversation. He had drunk about 13 drinks, not counting how many he drank before you arrived at the tavern. His alcohol tolerance was extremely high and it was bothering you, you'd only had 2 drinks and you were already feeling the effects of the alcohol.

"Okay, I'm drunk enough but I don't think I could tell you outright, you have to tell me something first, maybe get me to laugh to the point it slips out?" You groaned in response, you had paid for like six of his drinks and now he wont tell you?. "FIne, what do you want to know?" Technoblade hummed at this, obviously interested in what he could get you to spill. "Why is the painting so important to you? I've never seen you with this kid and why this one specifically, surely you could just get the painting redone." You rolled your eyes at that, seriously? All he wanted to know was why the painting was important?. "Honestly? That kid is my best friend right now, I thought I could trust my handmaiden but she purposely kept something a secret from me even though she knew I wouldn't want to marr-. Nevermind, but yeah, he is my best friend and we got that painting on the day we hung out, it's memorabilia and I don't want it to be redone because it just makes sense to me." You rambled, half expecting Technoblade to laugh at you as soon as you said Tommy was your best friend but he didn't, he listened. "What was the handmaiden keeping from you?" You shook your head, you couldn't tell him. Who knows what he would do? "Y/N... You can tell me, who would I even tell? I mean, I'm a wanted thief hanging around the future Queen of Wisteria." He lowered his voice to a whisper, obviously not wanting to expose either of your identities.

Technoblade's eyes looked like he was serious, and he was right, who would he tell? "Only if you promise to tell me the reason you follow me around and give back the painting." He nodded at you and made a cross over his heart. You breathed deeply, trying to hold back any tears that might stream. "My parents and Wilbur made a deal, I am supposed to marry Wilbur and we are to announce it at the next ball. I didn't accept and ran off but now all of the guards are looking for me." You whispered more to yourself than him but by his expression you could tell he heard you. "Hell, Wilbur is convinced he loves me, obviously I disagreed and told him to finish business with my father then leave." Technoblade stayed quiet, he let you vent to him. He never knew a princess' life could be so hectic but here you were. You looked up at Technoblade with tears welling in your eyes, a single one falling and he pulled you into a hug. "Gods, look at me. Here I am, crying over having to marry a handsome guy in my ex-kidnapper's arms while other people have to deal with poverty and starvation." You whispered to yourself, Technoblade just held you.

Eventually, you stopped crying and he let go of you. "Do you want me to kill him?" He laughed a little but immediately stopped when you glared at him. "Killing him won't solve anything, I've already been promised to him and then I'd have to marry his brother. And his brother is my best friend who shouldn't have to be forced into all of this." You rubbed your face and ordered a shot, drinking it as soon as it was placed on the bar in front of you. "Anyways, your turn." He rolled his eyes at you and sighed. "It's not the best time to tell you, after that whole fiasco." You stared at him and he groaned. "God can't I just give you the painting and we can move on?" You shook your head and he stared at you with pleading eyes. When you didn't budge, he murmured something and put his head in his hands. "What was that? I didn't hear you." You grinned at him. "You intrigue me, in a way that makes me want to be near you constantly, these voices in my head say crazy things about you and when I saw you with Wilbur they went haywire."

Word count: 1,185

A/N: Cliffhangerrrr. I'm gonna be honest, the only reason I didn't upload was because I forgot this exists. I do plan on updating more but no promises, my life has changed a lot since I started this but you know, it's life so a roller coaster of events.

Drink some water and eat some food loves. xxx