Meeting the Brother

TRIGGERS: Covered mental abuse (Wilbur is being the brother he is :[ )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Wilbur!' A loud, slightly high-pitched voice came from the other side of the door as Wilbur unlocked it and you peered inside. A boy around 6'1 with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes stood with his hands formed in a ball, he was stomping. You had to suppress a laugh which was futile as he stared at you, causing you to burst out in laughter. 'Wilbur, why is there a woman laughing at me?' The blonde boy screeched and Wilbur rubbed his forehead, 'Tommy, this is Princess Y/N of Wisteria. The daughter of King Hayden and Queen Eliza.' Tommy immediately froze and stumbled into a bow, he was completely embarrassed by the fact he had insulted the princess for addressing her as "woman".

He took your hand and bowed again, spluttering out apologies and begging for forgiveness. You ruffled his hair softly and he looked up at you with innocent eyes, he could only be sixteen or seventeen. 'Y/N this is Tommy, my little brother and right hand man.' Wilbur rolled his eyes while saying the last part, like he was forced to call Tommy that. 'I am the bravest right hand man ever and the strongest.' Tommy took a stance with his hands on his hips and legs spread slightly further then his shoulders. 'I'm sure you are, but I believe my father's right hand man Dream could take you in a fight anyday.' You laid a hand on Tommy's shoulder and smiled, smugly. Tommy looked offended by this and started a rant about how you had just disrespected the right hand man of the heir to the great nation of L'manburg.

Wilbur put a hand across Tommy's mouth and glared at him, Tommy immediately silenced himself and stood up straight. You could hear him mumble behind Wilbur's hand, the brown haired man took away his hand and put it on your back. He led you to a chair in the centre of the room and you sat down, Wilbur put your bags down next to your chair. Tommy walked to another room. 'So, can I get you something to drink? Or eat? There's probably not much but I'm sure I could find something like an-' Wilbur started to ramble nervously and you giggled which instantly shut him up. 'I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm so nervous' He groaned and you relaxed further into your chair. 'Maybe because your little brother is in the other room and you never told me he existed?' You heard Tommy scoff from the otherside of the door and Wilbur rolled his eyes. Wilbur groaned again and slumped onto a chair opposite you.

You leaned forward and put a hand on his knee. 'Hey it's fine, you don't need to be embarrassed or anything.' You gave him a genuine smile and he relaxed slightly, he gave you a lazy smile in return and you stayed like that - staring into each other's eyes for a bit. Neither of you heard the door open but you did hear a cough, when you looked in the direction of the cough; there stood the blonde haired boy. Wilbur gestured for him to sit down and he nodded, taking a seat on a small armchair to the right of Wilbur. 'So Tommy, how old are you?' You put your chin in your hand and locked eyes with him. 'This big man is sixteen, Wilbur is old though being twenty three.' Tommy puffed out his chest with a proud look on his face, he didn't seem to be treated like the kid he was. 'Tommy, I'm twenty four not twenty three.' Tommy scoffed and rolled his eyes, like he was saying close enough. 'What do you like to do for fun? Do you write like Wilbur does or?' You asked him another question, you wanted to know more about Wilbur's family and since Tommy was the first relative you met... 'I don't write, writing is for old people like Wilbur. No I, I um. I...' He dragged off, he didn't do anything? You questioned him in your head.

Was he really just Wilbur's right hand man? He's just a kid, he should be out playing with friends and not worrying about his older brother's future presidentiality. 'I guess I play with my friend Tubbo... But he's busy since his dad is Wilbur's ri-' Wilbur cut him off again and whispered something into Tommy's ear. You wanted to talk to Tommy in private, maybe take him somewhere and let the kid have a day so he can be a kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 761

A/N: Omg a new chapter? this is crazy! I hope you guys enjoyed this one, I felt bad for not updating for ages and I wanna get some new chapters out. I'm about to start writing the next one :D

Drink some water and eat some food loves. xxx