Making sure he's safe.

TRIGGERS: NONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to the sound of Molly knocking, you groaned in reply and she opened the door. She puts down your outfit which consists of a pair of leather trousers, a cream blouse and some boots. You decided to add a corset to pull the outfit together, Molly did your hair in a bun and you headed down to eat breakfast with your mother.

♚Time skip because I don't know what to do for the breakfast♚

After reading for a bit in the library, you decided to head to the kingdom's town to see if you could catch Wilbur and see if he was okay. You walked out of the palace doors and strolled over to the horse paddock, you mounted your tall grey stallion. Taking the reins into your hands, the horse began to trot towards the town.

It only took a few minutes to get to town, as soon as you had entered people were bowing and staring at you. The Royal family never visited town without a small group of guards following, so understandably this was a shock to them. You continued riding down the road, you jumped off your horse and tied it to a fence. Your dad had told you Wilbur and his brother (who had begged Wilbur to come with him) were staying at an inn near the centre of town, you had brought some money so you could buy some stuff from the market stalls.

You walked down the road, further into town when you saw a stall that looked to be run by a small group of ten year old girls. You slowly strolled up to the stall to see what they were selling. As you did so, you pulled out a small pouch of coins from the pocket of your trousers. You looked through the group of girl's wares, they all stared at you anxiously - it didn't look like they had sold a lot. Your eyes scanned the stall when something glowing green caught your eye, you squinted to get a closer look at it and then pointed at it. 'I'd like that please!' You smiled at the blonde girl closest to you and a younger one with brown hair scrambled to grab the object. When she turned around, it was a ring with a green gem in the middle. The older girl with blonde hair took the ring and put it in a small brown bag, she tied a bow on it with green ribbon. 'How much is it?' You inquired, 'Um, it's' The blonde haired girl stuttered, you gave her a reassuring smile for her to take her time. 'It's one silver coin ,your Majesty' she stammered, you nodded. 'How about 2 gold coins for each of you?' You hummed and the group of girls looked at eachother with wide eyes.

'Your Majesty, we simply couldn't take that much from you!' The oldest of the group shook her head at you, you nodded with a sad expression but took out twelve gold coins and handed them to the blonde girl. You took the brown paper bag with your ring inside of it from her and you bowed your head to them. The oldest of the group protested to this and tried to give you your money back but you walked away and you walked further into town.

You didn't know what inn Wilbur and his brother were staying in, so you were wandering around the centre of town; asking every inn-keep if William Soot had been staying there but to no avail, you hadn't found them. There were two more inns left in town and you to XD and HD that they were in one of them.

You tiredly trudged into the inn, you had been wandering for 2 hours and you were carrying 2 bags of stuff you had brought. You were planning to call it quits and just get a room in the inn because you couldn't be bothered to go back to the castle. Yes it was only 5pm but you never do this much walking, it made you sound lazy but you weren't allowed to do much since you were still recovering from the kidnapping even if you had assured your parents you were fine.

You walked up to the inn-keeper's desk and rang the small bell on it, then again, then again but the inn-keeper didn't show up. You slumped downwards and put your forehead against the desk, huffing loudly. 'Princess Y/N?' You heard a familiar voice, you shot up to look in the direction of the voice. 'Wilbur?! I've been looking for you for ages, I've gone to 6 other inns to find you!' You yelled, but you weren't angry. You were worried for him, he glided across the room towards you and you encased him in a hug. Wilbur froze, he was skittish but he relaxed and wrapped his arms around you too. 'Are you okay?' You put a hand against his cheek and tried to look at the back of his head, he instantly melted into your hand. Wilbur nodded 'I'm fine Y/N, why do you ask?' Fuck, you hadn't though of this. He couldn't know Technoblade had visited you in the night and you had to think of something quick, your father didn't have a meeting with him today so you couldn't say that. The gardens! 'I thought we were supposed to meet in the gardens today, I remember you saying we should meet again tomorrow. Well today now but I-' You blubbered until Wilbur laughed at your nervousness.

'Well I'm okay and I'm sorry for worrying you. Do you wanna come to my room so you can rest your feet? You look haggard.' Wilbur smiled softly at you and you nodded. He put his hand out and took the bags from you and he led you to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 970

A/N: I know I've been really shit at updating this story but I have a good reason. After getting back into school from being off for two weeks I needed to focus on school and get back into routine of it. I promise I'll try to update more and I'll work out an upload schedule. 

I'm also planning out a new story which will be Wilbur X OC. It will be written in first person which will be a lot easier to write. I've already made the oc and I'm gonna start planning the chapters after i've made the other characters :D  - This doesn't mean this book is ending anytime soon. I love this story a lot and I plan on making a lot more chapters before it comes anywhere close to finishing. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, make sure to vote!

Drink some water and eat some food loves. xxx

P.S. Thank you all so much for 100 reads, without you guys I would have lost motivation to keep writing this. I love you all so much and I plan on doing something special to celebrate it! It might be an eye reveal or something I'm not sure yet. Perhaps you could comment ideas? Love you guys!