The Waiting Game

TRIGGERS: Alcohol, drinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

↣With Technoblade↢

Technoblade was sitting at the bar inside of the Filthy Pepper Tavern, he had a glass of rum which he had barely touched. His senses were heightened and his hands jittering slightly. He didn't understand why he was nervous, he was never nervous when you were most likely going to turn up somewhere. Hell, he was on your roof while you were outside and couldn't care less if he was going to get caught. "Something on your mind?" The barmaid asked Techno, her slender hands touching his arm. He grunted and moved his arm away, he was too nervous to converse with someone at the moment. The barmaid persisted and put her hand back. "Perhaps I could be of some service?"

"Perhaps you could." Technoblade connected his eyes to the woman's and smiled. She grinned in response. "You could be of service by fucking off. I'm waiting to do a business transaction." The barmaid grunted and flipped him off, Technoblade scoffed in response and chugged his rum. He took a small knife out of his pocket and started to slice thin chunks off of the bar. He was tempted to just leave the bar, he had little faith you would actually show.

He ordered another glass of rum from a different server than the one that had just touched his arm. He scanned the room to see if anyone new had arrived into the tavern alas nobody. Technoblade drummed his fingers on the bar impatiently, he hadn't been there long but he was doubting that you would show up. He knew you could always just get the painting redone, hell he didn't even know what he was doing here. Technoblade could have just left you alone, he himself didn't understand why he and the voices were so infatuated with you. He had kidnapped you for his gain and then willingly sold you back to your family but now you're all that fills his mind.

Technoblade groaned and downed what was maybe his 4th glass of rum. He had been drinking a lot recently, his flask that was usually filled with water was now replaced with any alcohol he could find laying around in the syndicate or he would go into random taverns and get them to fill it up. Alcohol was the only thing that could get the voices to shut up about you. It's not that he didn't mind you being the only thing that he could think about, it was just that everything he did you invaded his mind.

♚Time skip ♚

Technoblade had drunk about 4 more glasses of rum when he heard a feminine cough from behind him, he grunted and ignored it until whoever it came from smacked him, hard, on his shoulder. That was when he turned around, and when he saw your face he nearly screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 475

A/N: This is an extremely short and overdue upload. I'm sorry for leaving it this long but I've been very busy.  I already have a good idea for the next one and it should be out soon. 

Drink some water and eat some food loves. xxx