Riverdales Queens

"No it's not the same thing Archie!"

With Archie Betty and Jughead  we were all at Pops. Discussing the fact that hair gel and hairspray was not the same thing. Little did we know by the end of the summer everything would be different. Jason Blossom would be considered missing in two weeks. Changing Riverdale for the worse.

"Jenna Jones I did not see you talking to those pathetic excuses for humans did I?" Cheryl blossom said as I walked away from my twin.

"He's my brother Cheryl, my Jason. Speaking of him, have you heard anything from him yet?" I said in a hushed tone.

She shook her head. As the days dragged on it was making me worry for Jason. He would've called sooner. The thought he could've gotten hurt was making me dizzy. Despite nobody liking my brother except Archie and Betty of course. I was hand in hand with Cheryl who was practically the Queen of Riverdale high. Of course I was Cheryl's only competition which is why we ruled together not apart. Next week we will have our biology frog dissection, something I didn't look forward to. But today, today would be good. I was helping Cheryl with cheer tryouts after school then meeting with Archie Betty and Jug at Pops. Me and Cheryl walked through the halls and when we passed people held their breaths.

"Who is the redhead?" Some new girl said talking to Betty.

"There's three you have to be more specific" she laughed.

Me Archie and Cheryl were all in the same area.

"The guy"

after she said those words I tuned out. Not interested or I just didn't care. Me and Cheryl walked past Betty and the girl. Betty whispered to me as I passed telling me to turn it down a little. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned towards Betty Cooper, the girl next door.

"What did you say to me?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened and she laughed slightly thinking I was joking.

"I'm not joking Betty, what the hell did you say to me?" I said more demandingly.

All eyes were already on me but my comment made more people enter the hall. Including Archie and Jughead. When she didn't answer I knew this was my chance to get a shot in.

"You will always be below me, never above me, always below me" I said to Betty.

I was in the mood for a fight. Whether physically or mentally. Betty didn't fight back but the new girl. Veronica I think her name was. She did. I actually don't know what happened. All I knew was my hands were held behind my back by my brother and Reggie Mantle. Veronicas by Archie and Betty. I saw red. My busted lip showed more than I was willing to say and I had made myself an enemy the first day of school. I scoffed at her.

"Calm down," Jughead said.

I ignored him shaking out of the boy's grasp. Quickly walking away with Cheryl.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: well there it is the first chapter of my first Riverdale story. I do know that this was short I didn't want to overwhelm some people  including myself so I just split what I originally had as like 1000 words to 559. So in other words this chapter was 561 words.

Songs I listened to while writing include:

Hayloft-mother mother
Stressed Out- twenty one pilots
High Enough- K.Flay
Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood
Bubblegum Bitch- Marina
Ophelia- The Lumineers
All the things she said- Tatu
Discord- the living tombstone