Dad?

A/n: Hola friends I am sorry for not updating in a while. I have been extremely busy with school I even slept in last week and missed my bus so I had to drive instead. Anyways I have pre-written like three chapters to this specific book so that's good and should keep you guys entertained! Happy late Easter 🐇.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't even living in the trailer anymore. I got to my makeshift room in the trailer looking around for my serpent jacket. I wanted to make another statement. People thought I was going insane? Think again I'm fine I'm normal sure Jason was dead and Polly was locked up somewhere but me, I was fine. Keller thought being in a gang meant drugs murderers ruthless people. While the older members were ruthless the teens just came for a good time or because their parents like mine and jughead's were legendary. My serpent jacket wasn't where I put it. The only two people who knew where I put it were my dad and Jughead.

"Dad!" I yelled.

He had it. He thought I was too far in.

"You can't do this!"

I walked outside to the smell of burning fabric. The flames in which I engulfed myself had finally caught up to me.

"You can't handle it. The others have agreed" he said.

"I didn't even get a say! Because my brother and father are legitimate kings to the serpent's so anything they say goes" I said.

He shook his head. He was angry at me.

"No. We took a vote. Every serpent at the Whyte worm. You're out Jenna'' he said.

Every serpent?

"I have the damn tattoo you can't just kick me out" I blurted.

Fuck. He didn't know that.

"What. You did what?!" He asked.

I lifted my sleeve showing the snake on my left arm. He ran his fingers through his hair. Jughead arrived on his motorcycle with sweet pea, fangs, Joaquin, and a few others. I rolled my eyes.

"Fangs was there. He encouraged it. So was Toni" I said pointing at Fangs.

Toni on the other hand was nowhere to be found.

"Screw it. I'm out of the serpent's but don't expect me to stay here then" I said walking inside.

I grabbed a few essential things and put them in my backpack then went back outside.

"I'm going to Cheryl's" I told my brother then I started the walk out of the trailer park.

I wasn't turning back no matter how long of a walk it was to Cheryl's I couldn't give my brother the satisfaction. Maybe I shouldn't even go to Cheryls. After all, Clifford had made his way on to my suspect list. The sound of a motorcycle brought me out of my thoughts. I was at least a mile away from the trailer park now.

"Get on loser." Fangs said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You got me in trouble with my dear old father. I no longer have trust with 'serpent trash'," I said, quoting Alice Cooper.

"Come on, I'll take you to Pops," he said. As much as I hated him I could really go for a burger and fries right now my appetite was something I definitely got from my brother. I reluctantly got on grabbing the extra bike helmet and clipping it under my chin. The wind flew through my hair and all of my cares floated away with it. We sat in a booth at Pops talking about random things like usual. Then I got a call from Jughead. I didn't want to talk to him right now not just because I was mad I just didn't want to. I didn't answer, instead continuing to giggle with Fangs. The buzz of Fangs' phone made me question what could've been this important to Jughead. After a minute of talking to Jug he told me he would be back. So I was now alone as I sat in my booth at Pops. I drank my strawberry milkshake uninterested in it now. After 5 minutes Fangs came back in from outside insisting that we go meet Jughead at Archie's. He wasn't taking my I don't want to as an answer so we left money on Pop's table and stepped into the now cold night. Riverdale had decided that as a crisis struck it was now time to be cold, dark and barren. Just as soon as we left Pops we arrived at Archie's. I thought we were meeting him at the trailer up until we missed the turn. I smiled seeing Betty, Veronica and Archie. Nobody else was smiling. They all had sorrowful looks on their faces as they brought me inside. Where Jughead, Archie's dad, and mom all were.

"Where's dad?"