#13 Sequel

January 26th 2018

It is Sunday morning and the family just finished breakfast and Aurora is drinking more hot chocolate.

"I have some news for you bambina!" Daddy tells me excitedly. I look at him and smile thinking of what he might tell me.

"Your going to be going to school with your brothers! Antonio and Gabriel will go to school with you because they got held back an extra year because they went to Italy for a year." I looked at my brothers who were surprised as well with daddy's news.

I haven't been to school since I came here and have missed a lot. They started going back last week so there use to it but I have to go tomorrow and it's a new school. Luckily I'll see them in the halls because classes are spread out throughout the school.

They go to a smaller prestigious school that only allows certain people to get in. They have to have the right amount of connections and have to be able to pay the yearly payment which is very expensive. I could've never dreamed of going here.

Daddy gives me a small backpack filled with school supplies and I go to my room and put it on my desk. After a while Bubba comes up with a uniform for school. It's the class white shirt and gray sweater vest with a gray skirt and thigh high socks with Mary Jane shoes. I smile and hug him before taking the outfit.

After a while we have dinner and dessert before I shower and go to bed. Everyone comes in and gives me a hug and kiss before going to there rooms to sleep. I smile and fall asleep quickly excited to start school again. I wake up to Bubba shaking me and I instantly hug him like a koala.

He chuckled before standing straight so I wrap my legs around his wait and squeeze my arms around his neck.

"Are you ready for your first day at school bambina?" Bubba asks and I smile.

"Yes." I say simply as he carries me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Ant and Gab already ate so you have about 20 minutes before you have to be in the car." Bubba said after giving me some fruit than going back up the stairs. When I finished my fruit I went upstairs and changed into the school uniform and did two double Dutch braids that went to my lower back.

I grabbed my bag and skipped down the stairs to see both of my brothers waiting for me in their uniforms. They both had a bag but Ant had car keys in his hand.

"Morning Bambina!" They said at the same time before we all went to the car. I smiled as we arrived at the school. It was an older building and had a perfect looking lawn. Ant parked the car and we all got out and started walking towards the office.

After getting my schedule the boys showed me my class and then left to go to there own classes before they were late. I smiled and walked inside seeing a full class and an older teacher who looked to be in her mid 50s.

"Good morning you must be Aurora Bernardi?" She asked as she looked at a piece of paper.

"Yep." I said before she showed me my spot and introduced herself as Ms. Pearson. Soon class began and she started to go over math facts. I smiled as I knew all the answers.

After class it was lunch and I sat by my brothers who were sitting by there football friends. I sat there and smiled even though I had no idea what they were talking about. Ant showed me were the gym was as I had gym next.

I met a quiet girl named Lisa and learned that she was also new but she wasn't in my same classes. We did a lot of partner gym work before going back to our classrooms to learn about literature. I smiled as I loved to write but hated reading.

Before I knew it school was over and my brothers were at the door waiting to take me home.

Before going home we stopped at the biggest ice cream shop near the school and got some ice cream to celebrate my first day.