#28 The End

3 years after Aurora was diagnosed with depression she finally was able to talk to her family. She still isn't the same happy little girl but she has made progress. She is now at a healthy weight for her age and is attending online school. She doesn't go to therapy anymore but has started to use a journal. Lorenzo bought her a therapy cat that follows her around everywhere.

Her brothers have slowly started to move on to their next chapters even her father.

Lorenzo is now dating Aurora's old therapist. Who visits the house very often. It took Aurora a very long time to adjust but she is now okay with it.

Alessandro got married and is running the mafia full time. Alessandro's wife is pregnant with there first child.

Diego has a steady girlfriend who is a highly trained assassin. They go on missions together and have there own apartment.

Matteo runs his own company that sell high tech equipment and is one of the top 10 bachelors in America. He has also come out officially to the family and world as gay. Everyone supported him.

Alfonso has officially been given the fuckboy title as he is always at his club with a new girl every night.

Antonio has become a school teacher at their old high school where he teaches gym. He is dating another teacher who teaches English.

Gabriel has come out as bisexual and is attending college in California. He comes home to visit at Christmas and summer break.

The Bernardi family is now thriving and they are ready to take on their next challenge.

—————————————————————
Comment here if you found the announcement!