#15 This

February 9th 2018

Unknown Pov

"Kakiye Stephan!" (What) I asked while pouring myself a drink.

"U menya yestʹ devushka, i my uzhe v samolete, sobirayemsya vyletetʹ v Rossiyu." (I've got the girl and we are on the plane about to leave for Russia.) Stephan said. I heard crying in the background and recognized it from my malyshka (babygirl).

"Postavʹ yeye na telefon." (Put her on the phone.) I ordered Stephan. After hearing him shuffling around and the crying get louder I started to speak to my malyshka.

"Don't cry baby. Your on your way home. I'll see you in a few hours so wipe your tears and get ready for a new life in Russia." I said and heard her cry louder before hanging up and drinking my vodka.

Gabriel Pov

Bambina was in her science class while Antonio and I were in the library studying for our exam in an hour. Antonio was a little busy with texting his crush Ally but made time to studying in between texts.

Half way through we heard a gunshot and immediately called Alessandro and Dad.

"Hello?" Dad said confused as to why I'm calling in the middle of school. Antonio already is loading his gun and mine.

"You need to get here quick there was a gunshot!" I said quickly. Antonio and I left the library and started to go up the stairs to find Bambina.

"Where's bambina? Is she okay?" Dad said worriedly and I could here him shuffling things in his office.

"I'm not sure yet we are making our way to her class room" I said as we topped the stairs and headed towards the science hall.

"Everyone is on there way be safe and find bambina. She must be scared." Dad said and hung up. Antonio and I started to run and got to her classroom quickly only to find it destroyed.

The door was in pieces and there was broken glass and cabinets everywhere. I went towards the secret hiding area and opens the door to see a lot of little sixth graders and a dead teacher.

"Where's Aurora? I'm her older brother where is she?" I asked worriedly and pulled the dead teacher out of the little room.

A little boy came out as well and hugged my hips. He was a little bigger than bambina and had brown ruffled hair and his shirt was wet.

"When the g-gunshot went o-off we all hid i-in the r-room b-but then the b-bad guys came and destroyed t-the room before o-opening the door.

I was holding onto Aurora but the bad guy shot the t-teacher and grabbed Aurora. She was crying and the b-bad guy yanked her out of my arms and took her." The little boy said and started to cry again.

I rubbed his back and looked at Antonio with tears in my eyes. Antonio came over and kneeled before joining the hug.

"Did you see the bad guys face?" Antonio asked the little boy. He shock his head no and cried harder. After a while the police came into the room and called an ambulance for the dead teacher.

Antonio and I walked out of the school and towards our family who was near the entrance. We walked up and hugged them while crying.

"Where's bambina?" Dad asked while looking around.

"They took her before we even had a chance to get there." Antonio said and we had a group hug. Dad looked heartbroken but then his face hardened into one that could send someone six feet under.

He grabbed his phone and called his second in commanded and made a search party for Aurora.

Alessandro and Alfonso left to search the security tapes and Matteo and Diego got into a car and left going who knows where. Antonio and I went home and started hacking into all our networks to see if anyone was planning a raid at the school.

Aurora Pov

After getting on the plan and listening to the man talk I was given a pill and water. The man who was on the plan and who kidnapped me was named Stephan. I've met him before in Texas and he told me I should take the pill and relax that we'd be in Russia in a few hours.

After taking the pill I fell into a dreamless sleep not knowing what was going to happen to me and if I'd ever get to see my family again.

When I woke my wrist and ankles were tied together and I was sitting on a couch in a fancy looking room. Stephan was standing by the fireplace and the door to the room started to open. The man that I feared the most came in and he walked up to me before hugging me.

"Thank god your back home malyshka. We've missed you. My wife Anya and son Ivan have adored you since you were a baby. Your mother and Anya were almost like sisters." Leonid said. I started to whimper when the door opened again and Anya walked in with there son Ivan.

Ivan was 15 and was handsome but his father was mean and cruel to me when I lived in Texas. Anya visited me once in Texas and that's when she helped clean my cuts from all the beatings. Anya saw me and tan towards me coming to hug me.

"You've grown so much malyshka! I've missed you so much! Leonid why did it take you so long to get my malyshka back?" Anya said while she sat on the couch and put me in her lap. She started to run her fingers through my hair.

"Im sorry Anya but I got her back now." Leonid said and sat next to Anya while Ivan sat on the other side and started to rub my back.

Leonid isn't a bad man he just tries to please his family. Anya really wanted a baby girl but after she had Ivan they got attacked and she couldn't have anymore kids.

They've been to foster family's and looked for a girl that Anya connected with but she met me she chose me. My mother didn't want to give me away so Anya got mad and left Texas to come home and be sad.

They weren't told about my mom dying till I was already adopted by the Smiths.

"Are you hungry malyshka?" Anya asked and started walking to the kitchen with me in her arms and Ivan following behind.

I looked back at Leonid and saw him smiling happily. I missed my real family but I know they will find me and save me.

Anya can be bipolar sometimes. She'll love and care for me one time but the next she'll scream and hit me.

When the Smiths went on a vacation Anya and Ivan watched over me and I learned that she had bipolar and Ivan had it as well. Ivan never hit me and normally would be nice the longest.

Anya set me down on a chair by the kitchen counter and started to make some food while Ivan sat next to me and played with my hair.

I cried a little missing my family that I only got to know for a little while. Ivan picked me up and set me on his lap while humming a Russian lullaby sending me into a deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi hope your liking the story let me know if you have any ideas about what's going to happen next!