#10 It

September 2nd 2017

Aurora's Pov

I giggled as they all came over to us. I held Gab and Daddy's hands. I watched as the others lined up and Daddy started walking us towards the youngest looking one.

"This is your brother Antonio. He is Gabriel's older twin." Daddy says.

"Hi bambina!" Antonio says and I giggle. I let go of daddy's and Gab's hands and reach up towards Antonio. He smiles and picks me up so I'm the same height as him.

"Brother Ant!" I say hugging him. He chuckled and squeezes me. I squeeze him back and we laugh. He then gives me to Daddy and Daddy moves us so we are in front of the next brother.

"This is Alfonso Gabriel and Antonio's older brother." I smile and reach toward him and he smiles.

"How are you bambina?" He asks and I smile and reach up to his hair and play with it. I hear the others laughing and I smile.

"Good brother Bubby." I say and look at his face.

"Bubby?" He asks and I nod. He smiles and gives me back to daddy.

"This is Alfonso's older brother Matteo." I smile and Matteo picks me up and hugs me.

"Brother Matty!" I say and hug tightly. The boy next to Matty takes me out of Matty's arms.

"Be careful of squeezing him bambina. He farts and it smells really bad. And I would know. I'm Matteo's older twin." The boy said and I looked back at Matteo.

"That's rude Diego. I wasn't done holding Bambina. It wasn't your turn yet." Matty whims and I giggle.

"Brother Matty needs to listen to Brother D." I say happily and bounce in D's arms. He smiles and looks back at Matty. I then get picked up by the next boy who looks very intimidating.

"I'm Alessandro bambina. Your oldest and wisest brother." He said and I smile.

"Brother Bubba." I saw and he gives me a weird look. I giggle and hug him. After a while I get picked up again but it daddy this time.

"Daddy!" I say happily. I feel all eyes on me and I snuggle into his chest. He rocks me back and forth till I fall asleep.

A few hours later I wake up in an unfamiliar room.

"Bubba!" I scream and wait for him to come in. A few minutes later I see Bubba in front of me panting.

"Yeah Bambina?" He asks once he catches his breath. I reach my arms toward him and he smiles.

"Where am I?" I ask and look around the room.

"This is your new room bambina. Let's go to the kitchen and get some food into you. You must be starving." He says and carry's me out of my room and down a few flights of stairs before he turns into a room that looks like a kitchen.

I look around and see the rest of the family eating here. I smile and they all laugh. Bubba sets me in a seat next to Daddy and then his chair. He sits and then some people serve us food I got pancakes with chocolate chips and fruit. I also got milk.

"Thank you." I say and they all look a little startled I looked at daddy who was watching me.

"Yes bambina. Boys?"

"Thank you." They all said making me giggle. Bubba cut my pancakes into bite sized pieces and then started to eat his own food.

He had bacon and eggs with toast I see Gab watching me and I smile and reach towards Bubbas plate and steal a slice of bacon while he's talking to Bubby. He then continues to eat and I look back at Gab who is smiling.

Bubba starts talking to Ant and I steal another slice of bacon smiling at Gab who is about to laugh. Bubba still hasn't noticed that I'm taking his bacon so when he's looking at Gab asking why he's laughing I steal his last piece and Gab explodes into laughter.

I look up at Daddy and see him smiling at me. I start to eat some of my pancake. Bubba looks down at his plate and reaches for a piece of his bacon but doesn't find any. He looks at Gab who is laughing and then at D who is sitting on the other side of Bubba.

D looks at him confused then Bubba looks at me.

"Bambina. How's your pancake?" He asks me calmly.

"Good bubba" I say and take another bite.

"Bambina how's your fruit?" He asks

"Good bubba" I say and take a bite of fruit.

"Bambina how's my bacon?" He asks

"I don't know bubba. It's your bacon. Bubba how is your bacon?" I ask and the table erupts into laughter and Bubba looks mad.

"I'm not sure bambina someone ate my bacon." He said looking at the table scanning for the guilty person.

"Gab how was Bubbas bacon?" I ask

"Not sure bambina I don't have bubbas bacon." He said and I looked at Bubby.

"Bubby how's bubbas bacon?" I ask

"Not sure bambina."

"Ant how is bubbas bacon?"

"I don't know bambina. I don't have any of bubbas bacon."

"D how is bubbas bacon?"

"I'm not sure bambina"

"Daddy how is bubbas bacon?" I ask

"I'm not sure bambina how about you tell me how bubbas bacon is?" He says and I take a bite of the bacon that's on my lap.

"Yummy Daddy!" I saw and take another bite. Bubba is watching me closely.

"Bambina did you steal my bacon?" Bubba asks

"Yep. I did it while you were talking and not watching. You need to work on your bacon guarding skills." I said. I smile and take another bite of bubbas bacon.

"Bambina can I have a piece of bacon?" Bubba asks. I nod and give him one. He smiles and eats his one slice of bacon.

I smile and continue to eat my pancake and the last piece of bacon.