Chapter 8: Best Friends Don't Keep Secrets

Megatron woke up on the couch with a gasp. He peeled himself off of it and wiped his face. He walked up the stairs to his room, he merely went to his bed and laid down on it, turning the light off, he was about to drift off when he heard a chipper voice.

"Hi!"

Megatron jolted out of his bed with a scream and turned on the light to see Orion. He was no longer bloody and dirty, he was clean and full of life. Orion sat up.

"Geez Megs, stop screaming, you're such a cliche!"

Megatron snapped, "GET OUT!"

Orion innocently smiled, "But we always shared your bed when he had slumber parties." He crawled across the bed to reach Megatron, and sat up, gently stroking his armor, "I'm not gonna bite you."

Megatron looked to see him dressed in a clean shirt, no bottoms, and pede warmers. The shirt looked familiar.

"Is that my Stan Bush shirt?" He asked, Orion merely smiled and gently kissed his lips. It was a quick and gentle peck, Megatron looked at him and soon reciprocated, gently pushing Orion back onto the bed, who happily reciprocated, he traced his servos on Megatron's waist. Who soon opened his optics and pulled back in a flash.

"What the fuck is happening?!" He laid on his bed.

Orion laughed, "Oh my Primus, Megatron! I have never heard you drop the f bomb before!"

Megatron sat up, "I saw you! I saw-I saw- I saw the!" He was stuttering. Orion imitated his stutter playfully then giggled.

"Slow down, tardy slip. You sound like a sped."

Megatron quickly said, "I'm gonna call the cops."

Orion scoffed, "Yeah, okay. Why don't you narc me out? I have the cops in my back pocket Megs, I'm fucking a cadet, remember?"

Megatron looked at him, "What do you want from me?"

Orion answered, "Just want to explain some things to you, besides, best friends don't keep secrets. Right? So, you remember the night of the fire? I got really messed up. And those guys from The Seekers? Totally evil. They're basically like agents of Unicron with really awesome paintjobs..."

Back on that night, the van was driving down the road, a slow rock ballad was playing softly in the radio, Orion was sitting on the floor with the other band members. Goldbug is in the passenger seat, while Elita is driving.

Orion felt really awkward, "Where-where are we going?"

Elita ignored his question, "You don't have to talk if you don't want to."

Orion looked around and saw books on witchcraft, sacrifices, used up candles, and a skull with wax on it. He realized he screwed up, big time.

"Are you guys rapists?" He asked shakily. He heard Elita let out a groan.

"God I hate boys." She grumped.

Goldbug looked at her, "You sure this guy is a fucking virgin?"

Orion perked up and immediately answered, "Yes, Yes, I'm a virgin. I've never even had sex. So you should probably find someone... who knows how." He trailed off. He saw Elita smack Goldbug in the arm.

Megatron asked, "What did they do?" Interrupting Orion.

"Just let me finish, so they drove me out into the falls. And I kept looking for a way to escape but it was so dark out there..."

When the van parked, Elita got out, as did the other members, Orion shoved one down and tried to make a run for it but was grabbed by Hot Rod, causing him to scream. Elita taunted, "Where do you think you're going huh?" She looked at the sky, "We got a waxing moon tonight boys, just like the ritual said." They carried him to a spot, while he was still screaming, Elita ordered he be gagged, "Do one of you guys have something we can shut him up with?"