i. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

"Alexa Castillo report to the principles office

"Alexa Castillo report to the principles office. Alexa Castillo." the speaker rung over the school, interrupting each teachers class. Especially Mr.Bryants Algebra 2 class, a few students turning back to look as the back row. Their eyes set on a girl with wave black hair, eyes covered by large glasses, but you could see her eyes go wide in panic.

"I'm sure it's nothing, Alexa." Mr.Bryant gave her a small smile. Alexa didn't say anything, keeping quiet as she stuck her her math book into her bag, hurrying to drop her pencil inside to. She stood up, pulling her bag around her shoulders. Alexa felt her entire body heat up as she walked down the rows of students, trying to go fast, but not in a way that gave anyone the opportunity to stick their foot out and trip her.

She gave Mr.Bryant a small smile, pushing the classroom door open and walking out of the room. The hallway was bare, everyone in class for now. Her feet squeaked slightly from under her worn out vans, black ones that matched the long sleeve shirt she wore. Alexa held her backpack closer to her, walking closer toward the doors of the office and slowly stepping inside. The office woman looked up to see the teen over the counter. "Hi, Mrs.Langton."

"Hey, Alexa." the woman gave her a gentle smile. "How is your day today?"

Alexa gave a little shrug, a shy smile across her face. "The principle needs me?"

"Right down there." she pointed down the little hall, going back to her attendance check. Alexa knocked on the principles door before going in, getting the okay. She first looked to a boy sitting in one of the chairs, braces on his teeth, eyes wide and curious as he looked back at her. Alexa broke the eye contact in a panic.

"Alexa, sorry to interrupt your day." Principle Ross gave a minor nod. "I figured if anyone could afford to miss the first period, in order to show our new student around, it would be you."

Alexa looked back at the boy, finding Principle Ross's face. Truth was, she didn't actually want to. If anything, she wanted to curl up in one of her back desk and avoid anyone at all cost. But, who was she to say no. "Sure."

"Miguel, this is Alexa. The two of you have similar schedules." he introduced the two.

Miguel looked up at her, standing up from the chair to be taller then her. "Hi."

She gave a little smile. "Hi."

"Are the classes hard? The curricular is probably really different then my old school." Migeul was comfortable talking a lot, and Alexa didn't mind. She didn't like to talk much, but she hated silence.

"Um, well, science is kinda hard. You're in...biology?" she asked, peaking at his schedule. "It's not so bad. Better then chemistry i've heard."

"Do we get calculators for math?" he went on, getting a nod. "What about lunch? Are the lunches any good?"

"They're okay." Alexa nodded, peaking his way as they approached one of his classes. "This will be were you'd go on your first period tomorrow, you probably won't make it today."