xvii. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

"You know what just makes me so angry?" Alexa asked as her and Tory, after Aisha invited them, walked into the beach club

"Oh god, do I wanna know?" Aisha braced herself.

"Guys that gave a bigger butt then I do." Alexa shook her head, motioning toward a tanned boy laid on his stomach, and indeed did have a great butt. "It's totally unfair my anatomy isn't built that way."

"I love how that's on your top list of things to be angry about." Tory nodded her head, her feet burning from the concrete.

"Y'all wanna share a Piña Colada? I stole enough money from Hawk for one." Alexa pulled the money from her bathing suit top with a grin.

"Sure, i'll meet you by the tables and get us some snacks." Aisha nodded, Alexa and Tory walking off toward the bar.

"Think they'll make it with alcohol?" Alexa gave Tory a cheeky grin.

"Do you have an ID?" she asked, Alexa nodded and pulled it from her bathing suit top. "How much do you have in there?"

"Gotta make sure it looks like i've got something going on." Alexa grasped her chest, stopping at the bar. "Can you do one large Piña Colada with extra alcohol?"

The man stared at her in disbelief, Alexa held up her ID as he continued to stare at her in disbelief. "How about a virgin one?"

"That'll work too." Alexa sighed as he walked off.

"Watch this." Tory whispered, ducking under the bar when no one was looking. Alexa kept a look out for her before she came back, opening her bag and showing the bottle. "After that fight with your boyfriend, I think you need more then a virgin drink."

"So true of you." she agreed, handing the man the money as he came back. "Keep the change."

"How much was the change?" the taller girl asked as Alexa stuck three straws into the drink.

"Fifty cents." she giggled, taking a sip and holding it toward Tory.

They came up to Aisha and Sam, Tory unaware of who the LaRusso girl was at the time. "Hey! Look what I got."

Aisha laughed as Tory pulled the bottle up some. "Where did you get that?"

"I swiped it from the bar when Alexa was ordering her virgin drink." Tory laughed. "Bartender didn't buy her fake ID!"

"Should have flashed my boobs." Alexa inhaled with a nod.

Aisha gave a worried looks to Tory as she shook her head. "Oh, relax. All the adults are getting wasted. No one's gonna notice if we have a little fun."

"You should put that back. You'll get into big trouble." Sam shook her head as she gave her a gentle stare.

"And my fake ID got declined but you get to stay?" Alexa gave a laugh in her direction.