xii. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐬

Alexa's head was pressed against Demetris heart in the booth of at the restaurant, popping a fry into her mouth

Alexa's head was pressed against Demetris heart in the booth of at the restaurant, popping a fry into her mouth. Aisha held her phone out. "So you might be wondering what a team does after they won the championship. The answer? Victory nachos! It was suppose to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawks fake ID."

The blue haired boy gave a panicked look. "Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you."

Aisha gave a guilty look toward the camera. "Sorry, Mr and Mrs Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

Demetri patted Alexas head. "You'll feel better if you eat something."

"You probably got STD's." Hawk leaned across the table to feel her forehead. "You probably got some of that Xander bitches blood in your mouth."

"I feel like i'm dying." Alexa said honestly, opening her mouth for Demetri to pop a nacho in for her.

"I'm gonna send you a link to a detox smoothie." Moon nodded her next, pulling out her phone.

"I gotta say, even with a sick girlfriend, it's nice to be at a victory party." Demetri smiled as he held another nacho in his hand.

"Yeah, except you've got nothing to do with the victory." Hawk reached across the table to take the nacho from him.

"Uh, hello? This one." Demetri pointed down to Alexa, who looked like she was seconds from passing out. "She pushed down an old lady on the way to the bathroom. If it wasn't for me, she'd have charges pressed against her right now."

"Mm, he's right." Alexa sighed, sitting up more to rub Demetris back.

"And this can be considered a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp." the Alexopoulos boy nodded toward Hawk with a grin. "Demetri and Eli, Binary Brothers."

Alexa cracked a grin, leaning on the table as Moon and Aisha busted out laughing. Hawk dropped his voice to a whisper. "Hey. Cool it with the nerd shit, huh?"

Alexa cut in before Demetri could go on. "Okay, i'm outta here."

She looked to Demetri. "Let's make like a wiener and beat it. I'm tired and you are my ride."

"What an odd saying." Moon said honestly.

"The oddest." Aisha agreed as Demetri crawled out of the booth.

"See you." Alexa said with a little wave.

"Bye, everyone." Demetri added, locking arms with Alexa as they walked away. "You really feel that bad?"

"I think it's stress getting to me." she said honestly, heading for the car. "You'll bring me home?"

"You want me to stay?" he asked, opening the door for her.

"I don't know if my mom is still here." Alexa crawled in, waiting for him to get in on the other side. "Plus, i'll probably just down a thing of Night-quill and hit the hay."