xi. 𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦

Miguel had made it to the finals, up to Hawk to see if he could make it

Miguel had made it to the finals, up to Hawk to see if he could make it. Alexa slapped his arm when she walked back in, blood free now. "You ready to kick some ass?"

Hawk looked toward Robby Keene as he stepped onto the mat, looking back at her. "Hell yeah."

He turned to Sensei Lawrence next. "Something wrong, Sensei?"

The blonde met his eyes, hesitating. "No. Show him what you've got."

Hawk smirked, doing his hand shake with Miguel before jumping up on the mate. They faced the ref, bowing, then doing it to each other. Alexa shoved in between Miguel and Sensei Lawrence, watching closely. "Fight!"

Robby kicked forward, having Hawk back up. Robby spun around, kicking him in the leg before going for the side, Hawks arm wrapping around his waist and yanking him down on the mat with a punch to the chest. Alexa cheered with a wide grin. "One point, Hawk!"

The two took their stance again, Alexa shaking Miguel harshly. "Do you see this?"

"I see this." he spoke mid shake.

"Remember what you learned, Robby!" Daniel LaRusso stood up from the crowd, calling out to the long haired boy.

"Who's he think he is?" Alexa elbowed her sensei. "Let me at him."

"Stay-" he started, yanking her back in place when she went to walk over. "Stay put, Alexa."

"I should have got to fight that guy." Alexa said confidently as she looked back to the mat. "But, no, I get disqualified."

"And fight!" the ref announced, Hawk striking first as Robby easily got him out of the way, dodging and blocking him. Hawk tried again, blocked once more as Robby spun around, kicking him in the face. Alexa inhaled as Hawk hit the ground. "One point, Keene!"

"Cmon, Hawk!" Alexa yelled as he stood up, the pair too close for comfort. Robby looked arrogant and happy, Hawk nearly shaking with anger. Robby turned his back, walking away, Alexa slapped Miguel when she watched Hawk kick the ref.

"Give it to him, Hawk!" Alexa was yelling, her friend storming across the mat and kicking Robby right in the shoulder when his back was turned. A string of boos went over the crowd as the ref yanked Hawk off, Robby on the ground. "Yeah! You finish that poodle!"

"Robby!" Johnny took off on the mat.

"That's enough! Illegal contact! You're disqualified!" the ref shoved Hawk away quickly.

"Bullshit!" Hawk shoved the ref off him.

"You think we're gonna have a ref disqualify us in the real world?" Alexa shouted at the ref from where she was. "You do whatever it takes to win."

"I think you should go get her." Moon said honestly from the stands.

"Yup." Demetri agreed, hurrying down the steps of the stand.