v. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

"Three more absences, Sensei

"Three more absences, Sensei." Miguel spoke the following day, the class smaller then it had been yesterday.

"Bunch of pussies." Aisha commented, Alexa between the two with squinted eyes.

"No, it's my fault." Johnny spoke up with a shake of his head. "Since you joined Cobra Kai, I have been hard on you. I've called you names. I've humiliated you. Some of you i've hit. And for that, I don't apologize. Cobra Kai is about strength. If you're not strong on the inside, you can't be strong on the outside. And right now, you're all weak. And I know that because I was you. I used to have no friends, use to be the weirdo kid. Not that weird. I hooked up with babes and all, but...The point is, I wasn't always the badass sensei I am today. Just like a cobra, I had to shed my loser skin to find my true power. And you guys will too."

Alexa held her head up higher, a confident grin across her lips.

The bell rung as Johnny looked over. "Welcome to Cobra Kai."

Alexa took a double take when she went to check out the new student, gapping. "Eli?"

"What happened?" Miguel blinked in shock.

"I'm flipped the script." he said with a confident grin. Alexa looked back at Miguel with a beaming face.

"Wait. Are you the kid with the lip?" Johnny walked toward him in shock. "Nice cut, bro. You see that? Doesn't matter if you're a loser or a nerd or a freak. All that matters is that you become badass."

He turned toward Eli again. "Hawk. Fall in."

Alexa gave a side smirk, moving over to make room for him. Johnny stood before him. "Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it!"

"No, sensei." he answered in return.

He moved to Alexa. "Weakness does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei." Alexa said back, straightening up with her hands behind her back.

"Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?" he stoped before Aisha.

"No, sensei." she answered him.

Finally, Johnny stopped before Miguel. "Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei." the Diaz boy shook his head.

"Class, are you ready to learn the way of the fist?" Sensei Lawrence faced front.

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Stop being such a pussy, Demetri." Alexa spoke in annoyance as she laid across her bed.

"A p- you have a black eye!" he shot at her, Alexa holding a pack of peas to her face. "You expect me to be okay with that?"

"It's not your body." she sat up with an eye roll. "It's part of it, and i'm cool with that."