xiii. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"You gonna be okay in there? Want me to knock some noses in?" Ty asked, dropping Alexa off at practice the next day

"You gonna be okay in there? Want me to knock some noses in?" Ty asked, dropping Alexa off at practice the next day. "I might be 5'6, but i'll knock out that 6' teacher of yours if you want me to."

"He's not a teacher, he's my sensei." Alexa corrected, grabbing her bag. "Thanks for bringing me."

"Just don't think it's safe going anywhere alone." he voiced his thoughts. "You remember what I said. Don't go anywhere without someone with you."

"You really think someone is gonna come poking around mom?" Alexa looked at him with questionable eyes. "And she didn't say anything?"

"I don't know, who knows what that woman is running from. I just don't want either of us getting wrapped up in her drama again." he nodded his head, meeting her eye knowingly. "I'm putting a lot of trust into you right now."

"Nowhere alone. Straight home unless it's important." Alexa exhaled with a nod. "I'm prepared."

"Dads ashes are being sent here in the next few days." Ty said, turning off the car to avoid it running the entire time. "I know he was a dick, and i'm kinda tempered to just flush em down the toilet, but mom wants us to do something for him."

"Like, spread them somewhere?" Alexa gave an odd look. "Why would we do that? He's never even been to The Valley before."

"Ask your crazy mom." Ty rose his hands in surrender. "She said the ocean. I don't know, i'm just telling you incase you want to bring some emotional support with you. I'm gonna bring Josh."

"Josh is back?" Alexa gave a grin. "You guys are back on?"

"We're not back on. He's still my friend." Ty rose his hands in surrender, Alexa gave a knowing look. "You have guy friends."

"Yeah, I never use to date any of them though." Alexa teased, opening the door. "Hawks gonna drive me home, so i'm good on a ride."

"Okay, beat some people up." he said, staring the car up.

Alexa walked toward the door, bumping into someone. "Watch it."

"My apologies." the new voice rung, Alexa turned and realized she hadn't bumped into someone her age, instead a much older guy. "You go first."

Alexa blinked in embarrassment. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

He shook his head, walking in as she opened the Cobra Kai door. Aisha and Hawk both watched him walk toward the office oddly, looking to Alexa as she bowed to the mat. "Who's that guy you walked in this?"

"Don't know. I thought he was a new recruit at first." she answered, pulling her hair up with a clear of her throat. They turned, watching as the man spoke to Miguel before Sensei Lawrence cut in.

Miguel walked over. Alexa nodded to him. "Who was that?"

"Don't know." he shook his head, nodding to her. "You feeling okay?"