Chapter Five: The Academy [2]

The four is now inside the academy, they are at the 3rd floor at the moment, it is the floor where their classroom reside. While walking around, they found out that four of them were on the same class which made the three squeal and jump in excitement.

    There were alot of students in casual clothes in the hallway, for this was the first day, the real class starts the day after tomorrow. First day is an orientation that will start at 10 am in the morning, 3 hours from now in fact. For the second day it was for physical test and together of handing out the uniforms.

   Luna was starstruck since they've arrived inside the academy, which was in the center of the area. Just like in the dorms the academy was filled with exquisite and luxurious Items from the tiles to the Decorations. The wood was unidentified, it seems to be from the wood that can only be found in this World; they sparkle unlike the other woods that she have seen so far, the floor was literally shimmering and glistening like a well polished jewel.

    Once the Four arrived at their respective classroom, which was class 3-A. Rei aggressively slid the door open and happily went in without shame.

  'She reminds me of my sister.' Is what Luna thought, actually, no, rei wasn't reminded her by Eva, it was more like— Rei was a splitting imagine and personality of Eva. Luna felt like her sister was still with her, this made her exhausted just by thinking about it.

   Inside the room consists of only four people. They're all men. Suddenly rei slap the back of the man with an eyepatch repeatedly while smiling, two men was in front of him it made Luna to have a hard time looking at blue haired man properly. Though he looks quite familiar.

   A man with saturated pink colored hair approached us, then looked at Hikari at my right.

   "Brother!" Hikari exclaimed, "Shouldn't you be on the Fourth floor? Also..." She then peeked behind her brother to see the other men casually having fun talking with Rei, "actually, nevermind. Anyway, you need to go, you'll be scolded if you're seen in the 3rd year's floor."

    "Geez, calm down. I just went here to hang with them, after all, my sparring partner bailed on me." He exclaimed as he went pass them and eventually went out shutting the sliding door behind the three.

    Luna found herself being anxious as she looked around, hoping to find a familiar blue haired guy she know of. She then started to fiddle with her fingers.

   Rina seemed to have noticed Luna's fiddling she then asked:

   "Are you looking for someone?"

   "Oh!" Luna jolted at the sudden question, "I am actually. But he doesn't seem to be here yet." She answered with an awkward laugh after.

   "Is that so? Who is this person, I might've seen him." Rina insisted.

   "Then, have you seen arlo?"

    "Arlo?" Rina paused as she thought of that familiar name "oh, the guy you're always with?" She commented "Unfortunately, I haven't seen him around, sorry."

    Luna smiled, "Oh that's fine, there's no need to apologize."

   A voice suddenly spoke in her mind. Agapius. There was an essence of worry in his tone of voice as he speak.

  'Zian, Where are you? How dare you leave me in here—oh nevermind I see you.'

Pssh.

   She heard a sound in her head which seems like the sound whenever Agapius stop using Telepathy to her. She only had shrug it off, her nose then wrinkled as to when she remember what Agapius has called her.