Chapter 11

Mason POV

it's been a year now and everything's been going good. but one thing that we haven't told Elena is that our parents are alive from the accident that had happened. we didn't want her to get into shock because of this.

but we are going to tell her tonight at her graduation, when our parents come with us to Elena's graduation. they'll be coming in a seperate car.

we all were ready and were waiting for Elena to come. she is getting ready.

Alexander POV

today is going to be a shocking event. our parents are coming and we haven't told Elena anything.

we had worn our suits and now we just have to wait for Elena. our parents are going straight to Lena's graduation.

we heard footsteps and when we turned around, our eyes went wide. there she was, our princess, going to be graduating today.

Elena POV

it's been a year and everything's been good, but i felt like my brothers are acting all strange. i feel like their hiding something. i have this feeling like something is gonna happen.

i looked my self in the mirror and smiled as today was a special day. my graduation. i wore a burgundy colour long dress with my gown and cap on top.

i put on my heels and walked downstairs to where all of my brothers were waiting. they looked good in suits. we all decided to wear matching colour which was burgundy.

their eyes went all wide when they saw me.

"W-what is it.?" i asked my brothers.

"You look so beautiful, kiddo." mason said as he walked towards me and hugged me. i smiled towards him.

"thank you. you guys look handsome too." i said and smiled. they all smirked and smiled at me.

"let's go." we all walked and sat inside the car. still i had this nervous feeling.

"Hey, what's wrong, kiddo.?" Alex asked as he was sitting beside me in the car.

"I-i-i- don't know, i have this feeling inside of me, that something is gonna happen their." i said as i rubbed my sweaty hands together.

all of my brothers looked at each other and turned towards me and smiled.

"nothing is gonna happen, it's probably because your nervous" Mason said as he softly rubbed my hands.

i nodded my head but still had the feeling.

********

we had gotten to the church where we were graduating tonight. i took photos with my friends and brothers.

we were told to go inside and line up for the ceremony.

the principle started to speak our names and when my friends names came, i yelled and screamed their names.

it was my turn, but i felt something inside of me like their's something gonna happen.

"Emily Russo Pierce." the principle said and everyone cheered my name while i walked on the stage. i heard my brothers yelling and screaming my name.

once we had gotten our diplomas, the ceremony was over and we went outside to our families.

but something happened when i turned around. there standing beside my brothers, my eyes went wide.

"M-mom, D-d-dad." i said in shock. i thought they were dead and had died in the accident.

"N-n-no, n-no, this can't be happening, its not true. they had died in the accident. H-h-how are they alive.?" i said as i started to tremble.

my brothers walked up towards me and smiled. mason came up to me and hugged me.

suddenly i started to see black dots. my vision turned blurry and i started to see stars. i heard shouts and yells, but before i can do anything, i collapsed to the ground.

****

Mason POV

finally our babygirl had graduated. we were all waiting for her outside with our parents beside us. they were so happy, that they were gonna finally gonna meet their daughter.

we all saw Elena and smiled at her. but suddenly her eyes turned wide. she stopped walking.

"M-mom, D-d-dad." we all heard her say. but it was quiet. i think she's in shock on seeing mom and dad here with us alive from the accident that had happened. she thought that they had died. when they didn't.

"N-n-no, n-no, this can't be happening, its not true.they had died in the accident. H-how are they alive.?" Elena said in shock. i went towards her and hugged her.

suddenly Elena's grip on me started to loosen. we all turned towards her and screamed and yelled her name but nothing. she collapsed onto the ground.

i looked towards our parents and my brothers. they all had panicked and worried looks. i carried her towards the car and we all went home.

Alexander POV

Elena had collapsed and we all went home. our parents drove and came back to our house in their car. the look on Lena's face when she saw mom and dad alive. i couldn't believe my eyes when we found out about our parents. we had keepen them as a secret from Elena.

Jason POV

Elena had finally graduated. we are so proud of her. but when she saw mom and dad, and had collapsed, we all panicked. because of being in shock and seeing mom and dad alive from the accident, she fainted.

we were now at home and mom and dad were with us.we were waiting for Elena to wake up. the doctor had came and told us that because of shock she had collapsed.

Dylan POV

we are so proud of Lena. finally she graduated. but the most thing that scared me was when she fainted and collapsed. it scared me the most. i know the feeling when you find out something big that shocks you like our parents were alive from the accident that had happened.

i was in shock too when we were told that our parents were alive. but now we are all so happy that mom and dad came back alive.

we are at home now, waiting for Elena to wake up.

Mason POV

when Elena collapsed and fainted, we went home and called the doctor. the doctor came and had told us that due to the shock that she received had fainted. we had the same kind of reaction, when we found out about mom and dad being alive from the accident.

we are now waiting for Elena to wake up. our parents both sitting on both sides of Lena and looking down at her with love.

________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading this chapter. i hoped you guys liked the shock that you guys received.

finally Elena's parents are alive. keep reading to find out about Elena.

What's going to happen next to find out keep reading.

thanks guys.

much love.