Chapter 23

Elena POV

I woke up with a notification on my phone. I saw that i had an appointment for my vaccine. Pretty sure that Aryan had gotten the same message too because i gave his and mines number for the notification.

Aryan had already gotten his. I couldn't get it on the same day because of my work, so mines is today. I am really scared of getting it.

"Good morning, babygirl." Aryan said as he was starting at me. He had just gotten ready.

"Wakeup sleepyhead. It's time to getup. You have your shot today remember." he said as he smirked.

"Ughh, i don't want to Aryan. I'm scared." i said as i got up and hugged Aryan.

"Awww. don't worry. I'm gonna be their with you. You don't need to be scared." he said as he rubbed my back.

I went to shower and got ready.

Once me and Aryan were ready, we went downstairs.

"Good morning" they all said as they smiled at us.

"Good morning" we said and sat down for breakfast.

"Mom, dad. I'm taking Elena for her vaccine. So we are going their and then coming back home." Aryan said and they nodded their heads.

"Once you guys come back. Why don't we all go on a picnic, since it's so nice outside and the weather is good." mom and dad said.

"Sure. that's sound fun." Aryan said and i nodded my head.

We sat in the car and Aryan started to drive off.

We got their and got out of the car and walked to the place.

I showed my id and we went inside. I sat down on the chair as the person asked me questions and told me to wait after getting my shot.

She got the shot and i closed my eyes and Aryan grabbed my hand turned me towards him.

"Don't look babygirl. Its fine." he said as he caressed my hand.

The shot was done and now we were waiting for 15 minutes before we are able to go.

Aryan rubbed my arm. It was second vaccine.

This one did hurt a little. So i don't how it's going to be in the evening.

It was time to go so me and Aryan went to the car and drove off back home.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Aryan asked as he looked between me and the road.

"It's okay. My arm just hurts" i said and suddenly Aryan got a phone call on his phone. It was dad.

"Hey, dad whats up?" Aryan asked.

"Hey guys, come straight to the picnic park. We are already their." dad said and he sent the address of the park.

We got to the park and we started to walk to the park. We saw our family and then suddenly i saw someone.

"D-d-dad" i said as i saw him standing beside my brothers and cousins and uncle and aunt.

Aryan looked towards me and smiled.

"I think this is the best surprise that we've received. Don't you think Elena?" Aryan asked as we walked to where everyone was.

"Yeah" i said as i hugged my family and dad.

**********************

It has been a couple of hours since we have arrived at the picnic and it has been an amazing time. We were all laughing and running around.

Suddenly i got this feeling like ache in my body. My arm is starting to pain a little.

I was walking around on my own to clear my thoughts. But suddenly my head and body started to hurt a little aswell. so i started to head back to where everyone was. i saw everyone and i went towards Aryan as i saw him sitting down and sat beside while wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey, what's wrong Elena"? Aryan asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulling me towards his chest. i snuggled close to him.

"A-a-Aryan, i have a headache and my body is aching." i said as tears started to run down my cheeks.

"okay, mom dad, i think its time we head back home and since its getting late, and also Elena is not feeling well." Aryan said as we all started to head back home.

"Okay. that's fine. We are all going to go home soon too" mom and dad said.

I hugged my family.

"Its going to be alright. Okay. don't worry." my brothers said as i hugged them all.

Me and Aryan walked to the car and ace started to drive.

I was cheking my work schedule and i start on the day after tomorrow. That was good atleast i get to rest.

Once we got home Aryan helped me to carry me upstairs and took me to our room and laid me down on the bed.

I fell asleep for a while. Aryan said that he was going to be downstairs if i needed anything.

******************
I woke up to feeling my body ache. No one was in the room so i decided to slowly get up and walk downstairs.

I slowly started to walk and once i got downstairs, i saw everyone sitting in the living room.

Everyone turned towards me when they heard footsteps.

"Hey Elena. How are you feeling.?" mom asked.

A tear ran down my cheek.

"M-m-mom. M-my b-b-body i-is h-h-hurting a lot. I-i don't k-k-know what to do." i said as more tears ran down my cheeks.

Aryan's head turned towards me and he walked towards me.

I was about to fall when Aryan caught me.

"Hey, easy. Here come sit down" Aryan said as he sat down and laid my head on his lap.

I curled up and tried to curl into a ball but couldn't. Because of the pain.

"Shhh. it's going to be okay. Mom can you get tylenol." Aryan said as his mom nodded his head and went to go get the medicine.

"Here you go sweetheart" mom said as she gave the medicine and glass of water.

Aryan helped me to give me medicine and gave me the water.

"Let's take you upstairs. Its late." Aryan said and carried me upstairs to our room.

He laid me down on the bed and he laid beside me as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight my love." Aryan said as he kissed my forehead.

"G-good night Aryan. I love you" i said as i cuddled close to him.

Darkness consumed us both as we fell asleep.