Chapter 25

aryan POV

Everything was ready for Elena's surprise birthday party. I was out with Elena. I got a text saying that everyone was ready and that i can bring Elena back to the house.

"Hey Elena. Let's go back home" i said as we both started to walk back to the car. We needed to bring her out too because of everything that had happened.

I started to drive back home.

***********************

We had arrived at home and i put a blind fold on Elena.

I shut the door and told Elena to remove her blindfold.

"SURPRISE" everyone yelled out.

"OMG" Elena said as she covered her mouth with shock and wide eyes. Tears started to run down her eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elena" everyone said.

"T-Thank You guys" Elena said as she hugged everyone. Her brothers were still not talking with her and i knew the reason why. Because of their girlfriends.

It was time for the cake cutting and i bought the cake and put it on the table infront of Elena. She looked up towards me and smiled. I smiled back

"Come on Elena make a wish and blow out the candles" i said as everyone smiled.

Elena closed her eyes and made a wish. While making a wish, i saw a tear run down her cheek.

She opened her eyes and blew out the candles. We all clapped and sang happy birthday to her. She fed the cake to me first and then to everyone.

****************
Everything was done and suddenly her family got up and said that they had to leave early. The look on Elena's face. She was so sad that her family couldn't even stay for her.

Suddenly she got up from the couch and started to yell with tears running down her cheeks.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS IGNORING ME> WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN IGNORING ME FOR SO LONG AND I HAVE HAD IT ENOUGH OF IT. I MISS MY BROTHERS WHO WOULD ALWAYS LAUGH AND HUG ME. WHY! THIS IS ALL YOUR GUYS GIRLFRIENDS FAULT. THEY ARE MAKING YOU GUYS TO IGNORE ME. I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH." emily said. As tears ran down her cheeks.

"W-w-why. Why does this always happen to me. I just wanted to spend my birthday with my family. I miss my family who used to be always around me and smiling. But i don't get to see that anymore." she said as she ran upstairs sobbing.

"I can't believe this. Why would you guys do this to your own sister?" Elena's dad said.

Elena's family left. I went to our room and saw Lena laying her on front on the bed sobbing.

I went to her and laid beside her and started to rub her back gently.

She looked up towards me and tears ran down her cheeks.

"A-a-aryan. I-i-i-i'm so s-sorry" Elena said as she laid her head on my chest and hugged me tightly.

"Hey babygirl. Why are you sorry. It's not your fault. You did the right thing" i said as her sobs turned into little sniffles.

I pulled the blanket over her and caressed her hair as she put her head on my lap. She cuddled into me and she closed her eyes.

Elena POV

I ran to my room and fell on the bed sobbing. The bed dipped and i turned and saw Aryan staring at me. i laid on his chest as he hugged me.

"A-a-aryanI-i-i-i'm so s-sorry." i said as i laid my head on his chest and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Hey, babygirl. Why are you sorry. Its not your fault. You did the right thing." aryan said as my sobs turned into little sniffles.

aryan pulled the blanket over me and caressed my hair as i put my head on his lap. I cuddled close to him and i closed my eyes.

aryan POV

Once Elena fell asleep. I got up slowly not to wake her up and kissed her forehead and went downstairs. I saw my family sitting in the living room.

"Hey, how is she now?" mom asked.

"She's fine mom. But broken. I don't understand why her brothers would do something like this. Like ignoring her" i said as i talked with my family.

"I think we all should get some rest and sleep now." dad said and we all said goodnight and went to bed.

I went upstairs to our room and saw Elena sleeping. I changed my clothes and laid down under the covers beside her and wrapped my arms around her.

I closed my eyes while having elena cuddled up close to me. Darkness consumed me.