Chapter 16

Elena pov

I woke up the next morning and got ready for class. I got my backpack and went downstairs and saw everyone there.

"Good morning." i said and sat down and started to eat my breakfast.

"Good morning Elena." i heard everyone say.

I ate my breakfast and said bye to everyone. I started to drive and went to sophie's house to pick her up from her house.

"Hey girl." soph said as she sat down. I started to drive.

"Hey soph" i said and smiled towards her.

"So, i hear that tonight your going out with Aryan." soph said as she smirked.

I nodded my head and blushed.

"Omg, i am so excited for you. You gotta tell me everything after you've come home." soph said as we both got out of the car and started walking towards our classes.

"I will soph." i said

Suddenly i saw Aryan and his friend walking towards us.

"Hey guys, hey Elena." Aryan said as he smiled at us.

"Hey." i said. i started to walk when suddenly my arm was grabbed and i looked towards aryan as he whispered in my ear.

"Wear something casual tonight and i will pick you up at 6." Aryan said as he smirked as i blushed. i nodded my head.

Soph smiled at me and i blushed.

**********
we had finished all of our classes and It was time to go home. we went towards the car and got in and i drove to soph's house and dropped her off at her home and she told me to tell her about everything once i come home from going out with ace.

I went home and parked my car in the garage and went inside. I saw everyone their except my older brothers who were working.

"Dad i am going out tonight with Aryan and he's gonna pick me up at 6." i said to dad and hugged him.

"Okay Elena, just be careful. If something happens call us okay.?" dad said. I know he's worried and i can see that.

"Dad, i know if something happens i will call you. Don't worry." i said and he kissed my cheeks and smiled.

Later in the Evening......

I took a shower and got ready in something casual.

Suddenly i got a text on my phone.

"Hey, i am waiting outside. Come" Aryan said.

"Okay, i am coming". I said and

I went downstairs and said bye to everyone.

Dad hugged me and told me to be careful.

I closed the front door and saw Aryan standing by his car. He looked so cute and handsome.

"Hey" i said as i walked towards him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Elena. You look so cute." Aryan said as i blushed.

"Thank you." i smiled and he opened the door for me. I got in and thanked him.

He came on the other side and sat down on the driver's side and started to drive.

"I was wondering we could go for a drive around the city and eat" Aryan said as i smiled and nodded my head.

We drove around and talked and laughed. We had arrived at a restaurant and we sat down.

We ordered the food.

"Hey, Elena i wanted to ask you something." Aryan said and looked at me.

"Yes of course what is it?" i said. he suddenly got onto the floor on one knee.

"I wanted to ask you will you be my girlfriend.?" he asked with nervous.

Omg H-he asked me to be his girlfriend. It's so cute.

"Yes i would love to" i said as i nodded my head and smiled towards him.

"Omg really." he asked. I nodded my head and he hugged me. I hugged him back.

Aryan POV

I could not believe my eyes. Elena who i love and had a crush on for so long finally said yes to be my girlfriend. I really love her.

When she said yes, i hugged her immediately and she hugged me back. I almost had tears in my eyes.

I am so happy tonight to have the girl that i love to be mines.

Elena POV

We had finished dinner and we drove back to my house. He hugged him telling me that he'll see me tomorrow at school and i hugged him back.

"I had a really good time with you Aryan." i said as we got out the hug.

"Me too Elena. I had a great time with you." he said and he said that he'll text me when we are going out again.

He drove off as i waved at him and he waved back.

I went inside and saw everyone in the living room.

"Hey Elena, how was it with Aryan.?" dad asked as everyone looked towards me. I walked towards him and sat down beside him. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"It was great dad. He asked me to be his girlfriend." i said and looked at him and everyone looked at me.

"Hmmm, really. Why don't you call him over for dinner tomorrow.?" dad said and i texted Aryan and he replied that he will come tomorrow night.

I got tired and texted soph about tonight and she screamed. She was so happy for me. I smiled at her. Couldn't have a bestfriend like her.

I changed into my night clothes and laid down on my bed and thinking about tonight.

My dad and cousins and brothers and uncle came in and said goodnight.

I felt darkness consume me and fell asleep.