Chapter 21

Elena POV

We had arrived at the reception and we now were inside the hall as we walked and everyone clapped and cheered our names.

We sat down and ace's brother started to talk in tbe microphone

"Good afternoon everyone – for those of you that don't know me, my name's Dylan and my name's Sean. were both aryan's brothers.  We just want to say that we are really happy today for Aryan's wedding. And we just want to say congratulations to the both of you. And welcome to the family Elena."

After dante's speech. It was time to slow dance and Aryan and i went on the dance floor and danced.

Then it was the father and daughter dance. My dad came up and danced with me. It was a lot of fun. We danced and laughed. Then Aryan's dad came and danced with me.

It was kind of fun. After everyone came on the dance floor and we all danced. It was fun besides where my brothers and cousins and dad and aunt and uncle were dancing. My brothers and cousins trying to show off their dancing skills.

They couldn't even dance and i started to laugh while dancing with them.

It was midnight and we all ate and danced. Then it was time for leaving.

I started to cry and tears were running down my cheeks. I hugged my family and dad and everyone. I hugged dad the last. I couldn't leave his hug. I was going to miss him and everyone else so much.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." i said as i hiccuped and sobbed. Dad rubbed my back and calmed me down.

"Hey, kiddo. We are all gonna miss you so much. But we will facetime and call everyday. Okay" dad said and wiped my tears.

I nodded my head and i said bye to everyone.

My dad and everyone followed us while Aryan wrapped his arm around me and we walked towards the car. As i got in the car, i looked towards everyone and tears ran down my cheeks. I waved and they all waved back. My dad smiled towards me. I smiled back at him.

"Hey, don't worry Elena. You will get to see your family again. Okay. please don't cry. It makes me sad." Aryan said as he wiped my tears .

Aryan POV

I looked at Elena as she looked towards her family and she started to cry again. She waved at her family as they all waved back at her.

"Hey, Elena. Please don't cry. It makes me sad" i said and wiped her tears. I know she's gonna miss her family a lot. Besides she's been so close to them.

"Elena please stop crying." i said and smiled at her and as she smiled back at me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

I rubbed her back to make her calm down. She slowly calmed down.

Elena DAD POV

I saw how Elena started to cry again. I couldn't even believe my daughter is married and gone into a new family. I saw Elena's tears running down her cheeks. I smiled and she smiled as i waved to her. She waved back. Aryan started to calm her down.

We are all gonna miss her so much. We all went inside and sat in the living room.

"I'm gonna miss Elena so much. I can't believe she is married" my oldest son said and everyone else agreed.

"Don't worry guys. We will get to talk to her and see her." i said and wiped my tears.

I hope you can see everything ambar my wife. Your daughter got married and now she's gone. I am happy  that she is married to the love of her life. I wish you were here with me. I miss you so much ambar.

I thought to myself.

Elena POV

Finally we had arrived at Aryan's house and his family was already here.

We went inside and sat down with the family and talked. I bought some snacks and drinks. Everyone ate and we laughed and smiled.

I got tired and Aryan and i went upstairs into our room. I went and changed into my night clothes and then came out. I sat down in front of the mirror and started to take the things out of my hair. My head was starting to hurt a little with so much stuff in my hair. Aryan changed and came back and saw i was having trouble with my hair.

"Hey, let me do that" Aryan said as he walked to me and started to take the things out of my hair.

"Thank you. My head was hurting because of things in my hair" i said as he was done taking the things out of my hair and started to massage my scalp.

It felt so good that i leaned into his touch as he massaged it for a bit.

We both laid down on the bed and i snuggled up close to Aryan and laid my head on his chest.

He started to caress my hair and i closed my eyes as darkness consumed us both.