Chapter 13

Elena POV

i woke up the next morning and took a shower and got ready. today was my first day of university and i am in photography. because my dream is to become a photographer.

my classes are starting today so i had my bag and came downstairs.

i saw everyone their.

"good morning" i said as i sat down beside dad and my older brother mason.

"good morning Elena." i heard from everyone

"mom, dad i have class from today on so i'll be going to university." i said as i ate my breakfast.

"that's fine sweetheart. what course are you taking.?" my dad asked.

"i'm taking photography. because my dream job is to become a photographer." i said as i finished my breakfast and put my dishes in the sink.

"that's awesome babygirl. i know you will achieve your dreams." i heard mom and dad say. i smiled at them and hugged them.

i hugged my brothers and mom and dad and got my bag and got into my car and drove to pick up my bestfriend. because she is also taking the same course as me. we both decided that when we graduate we will take the same thing and go to the same university.

i parked on the side of the road and texted Sophie to come outside. Bella had gotten accepted into a different university but she's also doing the same as us.

"hey Bestie." i said as sophie came and sat inside. i hugged her as she hugged me back.

"omg, Elena how have you been. we were so worried about you yesturday when you fainted at the ceremony." soph asked. i forgot to tell them about yesturday.

"yeah, something happened. my parents were actually alive this whole time. i didn't think that they would be alive. guess because of the shock i had fainted when i saw my mom and dad yesturday." i told her as i started to drive to uni.

"omg, no way. your mom and dad are alive. i am so happy for you Elena. you have your whole family now." she said and smiled. i nodded my head and we sang to the music.

we had arrived at uni and i parked in the parking spot and me and soph had gotten out and went inside. we both went to our classes since we had the same teacher.

***************

Damien(dad)

we haven't told Elena about her mom being sick. she has been sick for two years and it was cancer. we had gotten a phone call today that she needed to come to the hospital for her checkup. today was the day to find out how many more days my wife has because of her stage 3 cancer.

i had to tell Elena. her brothers knew about it but we haven't told her. we are going to tell her in the morning.

Elena pov

it was now lunch and we had gone through 3 classes.

as me and soph were walking, two guys walked by us and smiled towards us. i looked up and omg this guy was really cute and handsome looking. we smiled back towards them.

me and soph sat down at a table and started talking.

"OMG, Elena that guy was so looking at you. and they were cute." soph said. i blushed a little

"ooooo, looks like someone has a crush." soph said and laughed. i blushed even more and hit her shoulder playfully.

"n-no. i don't." i said and looked away.

"i can see it on your face Elena. how he smiled at you and you smiled back at him" she said and hit my shoulder back playfully.

the bell rang and we both went to our final class.

but what surprised me was that it was the same two guys that we saw walking down the hall.

"hey" he said.

"hi." i smiled and blushed. soph was sitting on the other side of me and playfully looked at me.

"your really pretty and cute." he said.

"T-thank you." i said and tucked a hair behind my ear.

"wanna trade numbers.?" he asked.

"um, sure" i said and he added his number in my phone as i did the same.

"by the way, i'm Aryan." he said

"i'm Elena." i said as we both shaked hands.

i turned around and focused on my class.

the class ended and me and soph started to pack our bags and left. we were walking when Aryan and his friend came up.

"hey Elena, i wanted to ask do you wanna maybe hangout and go out.?" Aryan asked

"um sure." i said and Aryan nodded and he left. he said he would text me when were gonna hangout.

"omg, Elena you were asked out by a boy." soph said as we both got into the car and i drove off to soph's house to drop her off.

"soph come on, i could see Aryan's friend looking at you as well." i said i winked at her. she blushed.

"i know you have a crush on him too." i said as i parked on sophie's driveway.

"bye soph, see you tomorrow." i said as she got off and went inside her home.

"bye Elena, see you tomorrow" she said and waved back.

i drove off and arrived at home. i parked the car and went inside where my family was.

"hey guys" i said as i put my backpack beside the couch and laid my head on dad's lap. he started to run his hand through my hair.

"hey Lena, how was first day of university.?" they asked.

"it was good. but i want to tell you guys something." i said.

"what is it?" they all turned towards me and looked waiting for an answer.

"their was a guy and his name Aryan. he wants to hangout with me sometime." i told them and blushed. i turned around and hid my face on dad's stomach.

"oooo, Elena do you have a crush on a boy at school." Jason said

"well yes, he looks cute. he asked my number and gave me his number too." i said.

"okay, but if something happens, you have to tell us." mason said. i nodded my head and mom called us all for dinner.

after we ate dinner, i went upstairs to freshen up and took a shower.

once i was done, i laid on my bed. their was a knock on the door and my mom and dad and brothers came inside.

"goodnight, my sweet angel." mom said and kissed my head.

"goodnight, kiddo. love you." my dad said.

"love you guys too." i said and closed my eyes.

all of my brothers kissed my forehead and left my room.

darkness consumed me thinking about Aryan.

_________________________________

here is another update for you guys.

i hoped you guys liked it.

much love......