Introduction

Hello readers! Welcome to my story. As the story progresses I will be adding a picture of the character that will be introduced in the chapter and any details you might need to know about them.

Note: The main character rarely speaks so she communicates to those around her with sign language. Her words in sign language will be written in italics, like this.

Without further ado.....
Welcome to Altreya! (Pronounced All-tray-ah)

Map:

Provinces:- Rolling Lands - known for lush hills, many crops, and lots of wildlife

Provinces:
- Rolling Lands - known for lush hills, many crops, and lots of wildlife. Majority of fae that live here are blessed with earth based gifts - Capital: Erzi (pronounced Ir-zee)

- Red Province - known for their production of silks, artwork and prosperous coal mines. Majority of the fae that live here are blessed with fire based gifts - Capital: Tavski (pronounced Tav- skee)

- Water Isles - known for their shipbuilding, well-built ports, and seafood industries. The majority of the fae that live here are blessed with water based gifts - Capital: Timwod (pronounced Tim-wad)

- Marsh Country - known for their hunting and many species of trees, as well as avid copper and iron mines. Most fae that live here are blessed with water or earth based gifts - Capital: Dawnter (pronounced Dawn- tir)

- Orange Rivers - known for their prosperous water transportation and clothing industries. Most fae born here are blessed with appearance altering or water based gifts. Capital: SouthPeak

- Gem Desert - known for their prosperous gem mines, as well as a metalworking industry. Most fae born here are blessed with metal or heat based gifts - Capital: Teni (pronounced Ten-ee)

- Rose district: known for their artistic and dancing performing industries. Most fae both here are gifted with musical or graceful based gifts - Capital: Newharfgh (pronounced new-har-f-k)

- Capital Lands - Home of the high king. The majority of the high kings lords and ladies of his court reside here. Most fae born here are able to receive any sort of gifts - Capital: Capital city

- Dregh (pronounced Dre-gha)- known for their warrior universities and fighting rings. Many fae that live here are gifted with dark and chaotic gifts - Capital: Chan (pronounced Khan)

- Air Spires - known for their temples, scholar schools, and trade schools. Most fae here are born with gifts of the mind and innovation as well as air based gifts - Capital: Rilzes (Rile-zes)

- Mountain Stretch - known for their silver and gold mining industries, as well as their fur trade. Fae here can be gifted with any gift - Capital: Grarth (Gr-are-th)

- Istlean Ruins (pronounced Ist-Leen) - None but the outcasts if the fae live here. The land is mostly barren and the people rarely receive a gift. It is the ruins of the old palace of Montebar before the rebellion centuries prior - Capital: Vulzan (pronounced Vull-zhan)

Characters:
Aerilynn Maeve StormBringer (pronounced Aeri-linn May-ve)

Characters:Aerilynn Maeve StormBringer (pronounced Aeri-linn May-ve)