Chapter 6: A Tumble in the Dark.

Our lips clashed as he slammed me against the wall as soon as the door closed. "I've been waiting to taste these lips as soon as I saw you when I entered the bar." Our lips meet again in sloppy kisses. As our tongues enter-twine, his experience becomes prevalent. He seems to have had practice, so our night won't be short, but compared to many bed partners I've had over the years, he's got a lot to learn. His hand roughly brings down one strap of my dress, almost ripping the fabric as his lips immediately leave mine and go to my newly exposed breast. My lady parts rev in response as the space between my thighs dampens considerably. Well at least I know I can cut straight to the chase with this one.

Using my arm that is not compressed under his weight, I slip the other arm of my dress off my shoulder and it pools on the floor. Leon doesn't notice at first, his mouth too focused on my bare breast's and worshipping them. I admit, he's not bad, but if a woman can think past his work, then he's clearly not good enough.

I brush my fingers through his hair and grip it tight enough that he notices my lack of a dress. He steps back and surveys my red thong that I had on underneath the dress and the black heels I still wear. The bulge now very visible underneath all his fine clothes becomes even more noticeable. As quickly as I can I unhook his cloak and let it fall to the floor. His shirt suit jacket next. Cupping his erection I give him a meaningful look as I usher him towards the bed. His knees hit the back the the mattress first.

As his back hits the mattress, he says, "Well you're not one to cut to the chase are you?" Rolling my eyes at his arrogance, I quickly undo his belt and grab him by the shaft. Surprise lights his features before he flips us over and removes the rest of his clothes. He is thick, not enough to make me remember him tomorrow, but enough to satisfy my cramps from the blooding for tonight. Ripping the lace thong off me he finally surveys the full extent of my blooding. "I knew you were in your blooding sugar but are you truly sure?" I gave him a look that said, "Are you going to fuck me or not" and he quickly got my message.

Smiling at me and confident in his abilities to please me, Leon dove down towards the apex of my thighs. His first lick was a surprise, but after that he lapped up my wet heat and blood with quite a fervor. I'll give him this, most men wouldn't ever go down on a woman during her blooding, but he doesn't seem to mind one bit. Leon may not have as much practice as I wanted, but he sure knew how to work the bundle of nerves in between my legs. Taking my breasts in my hands, I played with their aching peaks, urging myself towards a release. Not too long later, my release washed through me in an arching wave. Leon's eyes popped back up from the apex of my thighs, a smile on his blood smeared face.

He hovered over me as the head of his cock hovered at my entrance. "Are you protected?" He asked. What a gentleman. Most men would never ask such a thing before fucking someone. I nodded at him. I always took herbs at the beginning of every day to prevent conceiving a child. They did not stop a blooding, no herb ever did, but the herb I usually took helped with cramping and prevented against conceiving a child.

Leon pushed in and in. Ever so slowly, too slowly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and fisted his hair, motioning for him to hurry the fuck up. He thrusts in me in one quick motion and waits for me to adjust. Tiring of his gentleness, I grip his hair to keep going even though I am not fully adjusted. He moves and his thrusts ignite pleasure within me. It has been sooo long. Slow and methodical at first, his movements turn quick and needy as both our releases barrel closer towards us. Breathy sighs escape my lips and I move one of my hands to where we are adjoined. I'll need more help than this to come if this is how the night is going to go.

My fingers brush my wet heat and they circle my bundle of throbbing nerves as I get closer to my climax. "I'm...I'm" Leon stutters. I pinch my clit just as Leon groans, his climax hitting him hard. I follow him as my inner walls clamp down on his cock. Groaning Leon moves the both of us farther onto the bed and lays in his back. Leon may be tired after one round but I still need more to fully make my blooding cramps subside.

Stroking his muscled body, I quickly give him another seemingly painful erection. Leon, too tired by our sex minutes before, doesn't notice my actions until I lower myself onto his throbbing cock. A groan escapes his throat as he says, "Bloody hell woman! Again already." Giving him a shake of my head I lift myself up his shaft and back down again as a quick sigh escapes me. Again and again, I continue to motion whilst holding Leon down as he grabs for me to try to interfere with my pleasure. So very close to my climax, I grind my throbbing clit down on him and reach for my clit with the hand that isn't holding Leon at bay. Pinching and circling the sensitive mass of nerves I finally reach my pleasure again. Leon curses as my inner walls clench his cock and easily squeeze another orgasm out of him.

Sliding myself off him, I climb up his tan and muscled body. Killing him will be easy work now that I am satisfied, albeit most of my orgasms had to be self-induced. Placing my hands on either side of his face, I finally allow my fae ability to rise to the surface. Rarer than most abilities but not unheard of, my gift to control lightning comes in handy. A white spark no smaller than a pea travels from one hand to the other. Quicker than he can register, Leon, lord of Endale is dead. To any medical examiner it would look like a stroke or heart attack felled him.

Getting off Leon's corpse I surveyed my surroundings. There was quite a lot of blood from my blooding on the bed. Not good, blood could be used to find the owner entirely based on scent. Pushing Leon's body off the bed I stripped the sheets and put them down the trash chute that led directly to a furnace below. I then moved Leon's body next to the side of the bed facing away from the door. He would be less easily discovered that way.

Finally putting my crinkled dress back on, I picked up my heels and made my way to the window. Quickly pushing up the squeaky hinges, I levered myself half outside of the window. There was little to cushion my fall below, but my training at the Guild of Assassins made up for it. Jumping out of the two story building, I extended my body so that the balls of my feet hit first and my knees bent slightly. Rolling forward after, I winced as my shoulders smart under the force of the impact.

Grabbing my heels that had fallen out of my hand in my descent, I silently hide in the shadows of the poorly maintained buildings as I made my way back to the inn. I had checked out hours prior, intending to go to another inn to look for information on Leon, so all my belongings were already saddled to Millie. Placing the strips of blooding fabric in my newly cleaned undergarments, I quickly jumped into Millie and tried to quietly make my way out of town. I'd change out of this blasted dress when I had been on the road for a few hours and my eventual pursuers  were hours behind me. Readying myself, I steered Millie towards the Guild of Assassins keep. Few  outside of the Guild knew of its location and those that did knew what would happen to those they loved if they blabbed. Sighing in resignation for the long road ahead, I settled into the saddle and readied myself for the long road ahead.

*Unknown - a week later*
"They found his body last week."

He sighed, Leon was a moron, but a gullible and it was easy to guess his moves. His replacement would be less easy to control.

"Who did this?" He asked, barely concealed frustration in his voice.

"The doctor said it was a stroke that was the cause of his death," the first speaker replied, "but we both know it was foul play."

"Do we have a suspect?" He asked.

"A blonde woman with violet eyes was seen entering the inn's room with him." The first speaker said, "She had arrived in town earlier that day. Taking care of her sick sister is what the barkeep said she wrote."

"Wrote?"

"She did not speak. Witnesses said she had bruises on her throat." The first speaker laughed at that, "She must have been quite a beauty to entice him to her bed with those on her throat"

He hmm'd, half listening, too busy formulating who this mystery blonde could be. "Anyone who could kill someone so heavily guarded and leave without a trace is someone I'd like to know."

"They only found a piece of a blooded sheet from the furnace. There was no scent left on it." The first speaker added.

"Find her" he whispered.

"We'll see what we can do but, she was careful." The first speaker replied, walking out the door without a second glance.

He sighed. This woman, whoever she was, needed to be found, and fast.