𝓢1-𝓒23:𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 & 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵

Ayanokouji's POV:

"The exam will start exactly at 6 am tomorrow."

The assembly was dispersed and most were relatively happy or calm.

I can assume that they thought this exam to be simple.

On the other hand, a few people were lost in thought. They probably realised the complexity of this exam.

Unlike the last 2 years, this time, it's on the cruise ship. It may first appear as an advantage, yet the sheer amount of novelty and deceptive nature of the exam makes it a dangerous one.

I do still wonder....what caused this change to occur in the first place?... Director Sakayanagi is my primary suspicion but without definitive proof, I can't lift a finger. 

Horikita walks up to me," What do you think of this exam?"

She is being extremely polite and periodically looking at Chiaki. I presume something went down between these two.

"I don't know much..but this exam is not going to be simple."

She simply nodded and quickly walked away when Chiaki came by.

"Kiyotaka, why was she here?"

"Nothing important, she was just saying sorry for being rude."

She simply smiled.....she did something to her.

"Hmm, seems like she is learning. Anyways, what will we do for this exam?"

"We can worry about it later."

She suddenly got a call and the colours of her face vanished.

She then got a very uncharacteristically strong grip on my hand and ran to the side deck of the ship and we hid behind a wall

FLASHBACK(1 day ago)

Airi's POV:

The last few days have been good. Matsushita-san and Ayanokouji-san, are such kind people. I hope we can be friends in the future. Even when I stuttered they never judged me.

It's so contradictory with my online persona, Shizuku. She is everything that I want my true self to be.

My stuttering has always been a problem no matter how hard I try it has always been a hindrance in my social life, which thankfully doesn't affect my career. Since I never actually meet my fans, it has never affected me.

This school is different, they probably thought that I must have some skills as a gravure idol, which although true, doesn't include making friends.

Thinking such depressing thoughts I sent my photos on my socials and the likes and comments flooded in. It gives me slight joy....but I think I have been desensitized to it.

One account has been continuously sending me messages which were at first extremely disgusting but they had stopped for a while after the day I met Ayanokouji....it probably was a coincidence...right?

But today again the same account send these private messages. This time though, it left me utterly shocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@ notreal69

'YOU are soooooo beautiful Sakura-channnnn'

'I know where you are...Saukkkkkura'

'I will come to you Sakura-chan....your school, your cruise ship....'

*Picture of ANHS*

'If you don't want me to release your secret, pleasssseeee come to the side deck of the ship tomorrow 6pm...I love youuuuu Sakura-chann Soooo much.'