𝕊𝟚-ℂ𝟠: 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤

S2 ends!

Ryuuen's POV:

-----------------------------------------

Class B-->Class A

Class A-->Class C

Class C-->Class B

Class D--> unchanged positions

------------------------------------------

(A/N: Ryuuen-->Class B, Kiyo-->Class D, Arisu-->Class A, Ichinose-->Class C)

Kukuku!

This school is messed up! I couldn't have asked for a better outcome for this exam. Matsushita has been crushed and so has Ichinose. Hah, just fabulous! Even I could have only destroyed Ichinose, thank you, f*cking servants, for destroying that Matsushita.

This exam should set everything in place for Class A.

Though, that Karuizawa escaped. Well, it doesn't matter, I don't even know how and why she asked me to destroy that Karuizawa.

I can't wait to see their faces Kukuku

"What's up! Suzune doing a get-together without me! Are you cheating on me?"

I guffawed at my joke at the scorned look of the defectives and the losers. 

"What do you require Ryuuen? I believe that you have no business here in the cafeteria, after 10 pm."

I pulled a chair and sat with the group having Suzune, Orbiter, Karuizawa, Hirata, Ichinose and  Kanzaki. Ichinose, the goody-two-shoes, is asked," Ryuuen-kun how did you win the exam? It was quite a marvellous victory."

Oh? She is being such a pointy pain in the ass. 

"Hmm, maybe because we are capable..."

It brought the famous shitty faces from them but I was far from being over

 "...and obviously because we knew all the leaders."

Those shits turned into beautifully twisted faces upon realising how strong me....no...my CLASS is.

Suzune like those irritating students in classes asked her amazing doubt

"How did you know the leaders?"

Bingo b*tch

"What will I get in return for sharing such information?"

Silence zipped their ignorant lips shut as I waited for a response and was disappointed. 

RING

I saw who it was and realised I had to leave

"Kuku, jealous Suzune? Well, it doesn't matter...I have a date to go to....don't stalk me Horikita and all you dimwit surnamed people....use your heads, if you have them."

I wanted these f*ckers to figure it out and I desperately wanted to see their reactions when the realisation hits them like a brick wall.

The library brought me back to how much time I spent in this crappy place in middle school to get into this freaking Y. Goddamit old man!